- Visit various islands to see various animal and bird species of the Galapagos Islands
- Enjoy your stay on a luxurious yacht with all modern amenities
- Get deep insights into the Galapagos' wildlife and volcanic landscapes from experts
- Take exclusive island tours and enjoy activities such as swimming, snorkeling and kayaking
Throughout your trip, you will be accompanied by expert naturalists to offer you insights into all kinds creatures that live on and around the Galapagos Islands. On this tour, you will also have time to have fun and socialize with your travel companions, both on board the ship and during island excursions.
Yacht La Pinta offers completely safe and comfortable travel experience. Each cabin provides ample space and spectacular view of the Galapagos Islands’ unique landscapes. A splendid dining experience featuring delicious, healthy, and top-quality food along with tasty bar options makes the experience all the more enjoyable. So come join us in this extraordinary journey.
Day 1: Baltra and South Plaza Islands
Day 2: Santa Fe and San Cristobal Islands
Day 3: San Cristobal Island
Day 4: Española Island
Day 5: Santa Cruz and Baltra Islands
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Accomodation as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours on islands as per the itinerary
- Naturalist guides along with lecture services in both English & Spanish
- Snorkeling gear, kayaks, a glass-bottom boat and paddleboards
- Medical care on board (does not include the cost of medication)
- Luggage handling
- Air tickets to and from Galapagos as well as airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100). Please note that the entrance fee is subject to change without prior notice
- Migration Control Card (USD 20). Please note that the price is subject to change without prior notice
- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses that are personal in nature like gifts, laundry or valet service
- Wi-Fi internet (Intermittent and low-bandwidth. Available for an additional fee)
- Fuel surcharges
- Wet suit rental
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 203+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDuring peak season dates, Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to prioritize reservations taking into account factors such as payment and confirmation dates. A peak season supplement also applies. We reserve the right to limit the number of twin/double cabins for single use dependent on availability. Regardless the number of cabins occupied, the ship’s authorized maximum operating capacity cannot exceed 48 guests. Minimum age for children 6 years old and maximun 11 years old. Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, logistical or operational reasons. All rates are subject to change. If fuel prices increase, additional charges may apply. All credit card payments are exempt from additional fees.