- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town begin your tour in the vibrant city of Cape Town, enjoy wine tasting in the Cederberg Mountains and camp by the Gariep River
- Fish River Canyon take in Namibia's answer to the Grand Canyon, which is the second largest canyon in the world
- Namib Desert discover a dramatic sea of sand dunes and watch the sunrise over Dune 45 in NamibNaukluft National Park
- Swakopmund spend two days at leisure in Namibia's premier beach resort and join optional activities including dolphin cruises and golf
Depart from the 'Mother City' of Cape Town and head north up to beautiful Namibia. Discover the expansive Fish River Canyon, climb the massive sand dunes of Sossusvlei, get an adrenalin fix in Swakopmund and go wildlife spotting in Etosha National Park before ending in the capital - Windhoek.
Day: 1 Cape Town
Day: 2 Cederberg
Day: 3 Gariep River
Day: 4 Fish River Canyon
Day: 5 Sesriem
Day: 6 Namib Naukluft National Park
Day: 7-8 Swakopmund
Day: 9 Spitzkoppe
Day: 10-11 Etosha National Park
Day: 12 Etosha National Park
Day: 13 Windhoek
Day: 14 Windhoek
- 1st night dorm accommodation at Ashanti Lodge in Cape Town (upgrade available), 2 nights dorm accommodation in Swakopmund and 10 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided.
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Cape Town Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- Sossusvlei transfer for Desert Walk
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park Entry & Game drive - Etosha NP
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $490pp, paid in USD.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape to Namibia - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.