Asia Special interests and hobbies Tours 2019/2020
76 Special interests and hobbies Tours with 7218 Reviews
- Central Asia is a fascinating and unique mix of ancient Silk Road culture, Soviet influence and striving to redefine nations post independence.
- The much-photographed Registan in Samarkand is one of the true pinnacles of Islamic architecture.
- Experience for yourself the legend that is Central Asian hospitality – there's really nothing like being welcomed into a local home or yurt for a meal, chatting with stall holders at bazaars or simply marvelling at the sights alongside locals.
SaveUS$ 633From US$ 3,285 US$ 2,792 17 days View Tour
|Jul 16||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 23||Only 7 seats left|
- Trek along the Great Wall..
- Take in ancient and modern China..
- Overnight in a traditional communal roundhouse..
SavingUS$ 336From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,413 16 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 7||Only 3 seats left|
- Explore Angkor Wat and the Cu Chi Tunnels..
- Visit ancient temples and small villages..
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a floating market..
Experience Cambodia and Vietnam from a truly different perspective — the waters of the mighty ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siem Reap/Ho Chi Minh City View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 946From US$ 2,199 US$ 1,253 10 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 27||Only 5 seats left|
- Exploring the fascinating city of Lhasa, visit Potala Palace.
- See monks debate in Sera Monastery.
- Enjoy the sight of the Bramhaputra River.
- Discover the serenity of Luang Prabang..
- Float on the mighty Mekong..
- Experience the beauty of scenic northern Thailand..
SavingUS$ 146From US$ 759 US$ 613 9 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 27||Only 5 seats left|
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
SaveUS$ 144From US$ 745 US$ 633 11 days View Tour
|Jul 8||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 23||Only 9 seats left|
- This trip gives you the opportunity to see the best of north India & Rajasthan with a little more comfort than our Original style tours.
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is of course a must-see for any visitor to India.
- If you're not a Bollywood fan already, you might just become one when you go to Jaipur's most spectacular art-deco Raj Mandir cinema to watch one of the latest local blockbusters..
SaveUS$ 125From US$ 2,495 15 days View Tour
|Aug 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 16||Only 2 seats left|
- Hike among mystical peaks in the Himalaya..
- Visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas..
- Trek along the famous Druk Path..
SavingUS$ 840From US$ 3,499 US$ 2,659 11 days View Tour
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
- Cross Krabi River on a traditional long-tail boat..
- Explore rural Thailand on tricycle tuk tuks..
- Relax and enjoy a Thai massage at a spa.
SavingUS$ 346From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,453 8 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 11||10+ seats left|
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Immerse yourself in Ayurveda training at a family run grassroots retreat nestled between tranquil jungle, undulating hills and streams.
- Learn the history of yoga in India from a local guru in Mysore, taking part in asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), and dhyana (meditation) in a local Ashram.
- Wake up with yoga and dynamic stretching, spend the day learning the secrets of Ayurveda, and end your day by the camp fire, star gazing, singing, and storytelling in Wayanad.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,535 9 days View Tour
|Nov 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
- Take in the inspiring Munduk waterfalls..
- Soak in a holy bath at Tirta Empul..
- Centre yourself with yoga overlooking the ocean..
SavingUS$ 77From US$ 1,472 9 days View Tour
|Aug 4||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 4 seats left|
- Stay in an Ashram on the banks of the Holy Ganges River..
- Participate in a Hindu Aarti ceremony..
- Learn about Tibetan culture and the Dalai Lama..
SavingUS$ 423From US$ 2,199 US$ 1,776 11 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 10 seats left|
- Balance yourself with yoga throughout..
- Hike Pokhara’s hills with the backdrop of the Himalayas..
- Enjoy healthy meals prepared locally..
SavingUS$ 792From US$ 3,299 US$ 2,507 13 days View Tour
|Aug 17||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results