Asia Special interests and hobbies Tours 2019/2020
54 Special interests and hobbies Tours with 6942 Reviews
- Trek along the Great Wall..
- Take in ancient and modern China..
- Overnight in a traditional communal roundhouse..
SavingUS$ 586From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,163 16 days View Tour
|Jun 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 19||Only 1 seat left|
- Explore Angkor Wat and the Cu Chi Tunnels..
- Visit ancient temples and small villages..
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a floating market..
Experience Cambodia and Vietnam from a truly different perspective — the waters of the mighty ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siem Reap/Ho Chi Minh City View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 918From US$ 2,399 US$ 1,481 10 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 27||Only 2 seats left|
- Exploring the fascinating city of Lhasa, visit Potala Palace.
- See monks debate in Sera Monastery.
- Enjoy the sight of the Bramhaputra River.
- Enjoy herbal therapy, yoga and meditation sessions.
- Get closer to wilderness on the back of a jeep safari.
- Lose yourself in the seemingly endless tea country landscapes.
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
SaveUS$ 179From US$ 745 US$ 596 11 days View Tour
|Jun 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
- This trip gives you the opportunity to see the best of north India & Rajasthan with a little more comfort than our Original style tours.
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is of course a must-see for any visitor to India.
- If you're not a Bollywood fan already, you might just become one when you go to Jaipur's most spectacular art-deco Raj Mandir cinema to watch one of the latest local blockbusters..
SaveUS$ 244From US$ 2,370 15 days View Tour
|Aug 19||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 2||Only 4 seats left|
- Hike among mystical peaks in the Himalaya..
- Visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas..
- Trek along the famous Druk Path..
SavingUS$ 840From US$ 3,499 US$ 2,659 11 days View Tour
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
- Cross Krabi River on a traditional long-tail boat..
- Explore rural Thailand on tricycle tuk tuks..
- Relax and enjoy a Thai massage at a spa.
SavingUS$ 346From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,453 8 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Immerse yourself in Ayurveda training at a family run grassroots retreat nestled between tranquil jungle, undulating hills and streams.
- Learn the history of yoga in India from a local guru in Mysore, taking part in asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), and dhyana (meditation) in a local Ashram.
- Wake up with yoga and dynamic stretching, spend the day learning the secrets of Ayurveda, and end your day by the camp fire, star gazing, singing, and storytelling in Wayanad.
SaveUS$ 295From US$ 1,535 US$ 1,305 9 days View Tour
|Jun 17||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 8||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover ancient forts and temples..
- Revel in the beauty of Agra's Taj Mahal..
- Sail the Ganges in venerable Varanasi..
SavingUS$ 805From US$ 2,799 US$ 1,994 28 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy a full day as a fisherman & learn the basic skills of catching fish.
- Escape from bustling cities to a peaceful beach and immerse in pristine nature.
- Savor the fresh seafood that you’ve caught yourself.
- Enjoy an authentic khantoke dinner in a local village..
- Visit a temple and chat with a monk..
- Take a Thai cooking class and enjoy your creation for lunch..
SavingUS$ 160From US$ 3,039 15 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit some of BTS' shooting locations in Seoul.
- Explore the abandoned train station where a portion of the song 'Spring Day' was shot.
- Walk down the famous K Star Road.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results