- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- World Famous Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 982 12 days View Tour
- Spend a whole day at the biggest (and one of the most awesome) religious monuments in the world.
- Get some quality time with the locals in Cambodia and Vietnam during your homestays in each country.
- Soak up the rays during your beach time at the beautiful towns of Sihanoukville and Nha Trang.
From US$ 1,995 26 days View Tour
|Jan 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Mar 4||10+ seats left|
- Classic Trek in Nepal..
- Breathtaking Views of Buddha Himal, Himalchuli including 8000 meter Mount Manaslu..
- Beautiful Lake Birendra and Manaslu Base Camp..
- Exploring the Budhi Gandaki River valley.
- Experience the Nepalese and Tibetan mixture culture.
- Walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet.
- Enjoy the world's most popular classic trek..
- Trek to world's highest lake, Lake Tilicho..
- Discover the best of Hindu and Buddhist cultures..
From US$ 850 15 days View Tour
- One of the top treks in the world..
- Wide Thorong La Pass..
- Breathtaking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges..
From US$ 800 15 days View Tour
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Explore Sama Gaun. ( 3550 Meters).
- Excellent view from Larke La Pass ( 5216 meters.)
- Laos means laaaid-back.
- Two days of cruising down the Mekong River in a traditional-style boat is one Southeast Asia's classic trips, with more photo-ops than you can shake a bamboo cane at.
- Travel just like a local on an overnight train in Thailand.
- Enjoy the most popular and stunning nature trek of Bhutan.
- Visit Taktshang (Tiger Nest) Monastery, one of the greatest site in the country.
- See what makes Bhutan the happiest country on the planet.
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries.
- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m).
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri.
- Experience the real life of Sherpas.
From US$ 1,245 16 days View Tour
- Check out stunning snow-capped peaks such as Mt.
- Trek through two of world's greatest glaciers - Ngojumpa and Khumbu..
- Visit the most popular monastery in Nepal- Tyangboche.
- Crossing the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5,135 m.
- A culturally fascinating region with Tibetan and Gurung cultures.
- Superb trek that is off the beaten path, featuring a diverse and impressive landscape.
- Start and finish your explorations of Myanmar in incredible Yangon, rapidly developing but still packed with beautiful pagodas, astounding giant Buddhas and more history than you can poke a stick at.
- Get to know your new travel mates over a welcome dinner at the Linkage Restaurant, a vocational training social enterprise restaurant that’s part of Friends International..
- Tour the ancient city of Bagan by bicycle or float high above the spectacle of stupas in a hot air balloon.
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Explore Cultural & Heritages Sites at Kathmandu.
- Thrilling Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Centuries old Thami and Tengboche monasteries, Learn about Sherpa culture.
- Get a sneak peek of Bangkok and all its charging tuk-tuks, enchanting canals and dee-lish street food..
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in Southeast Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide..
- Enjoy a meal at the excellent Friends International restaurant dedicated to training vulnerable young people in hospitality..
From US$ 960 12 days View Tour
|Jan 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Mar 4||10+ seats left|
- The excitement of cities like Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur can be overwhelming, but with the insider knowledge of your local leader you can cut through the chaos and bee-line it to the hottest spots.
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world – an essential experience in Thailand, nature-lover or not.
- A getaway to the Cameron Highlands offers not only amazing views but a refreshing and well-earned reprieve from the sticky heat.
From US$ 1,395 14 days View Tour
|Jan 28||10+ seats left|
|Feb 11||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a scenic mountain flight to Lukla..
- Visit the hometown of the Sherpas and discover their amazing culture and traditions..
- Stunning views of Mt.
- Walled City Lo - Manthang.
- Centuries old monasteries in Tsarang, Lomanthang and Ghar Gompa.
- Jhong Cave.
From US$ 1,550 14 days View Tour
- Trekking through Three High Passes of Everest Circuit (Kongma La, Cho La, and Renjo La).
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar.
- Climbing Gokyo Ri and Chhukung Ri Peaks.
From US$ 1,350 16 days View Tour
|Mar 2||1 person booked|
|Mar 19||2 people booked|
- Enjoy a stunning trek through one of the most beautiful regions in the Himalayas.
- Enjoy the best views of Mt.
- Discover remote mountain passes and untouched natural beauty.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results