Looking for available travel experts
Asia Air tours, road trips and transfers 2019/2020
66 Air tours, road trips and transfers with 6580 Reviews
- Explore the beauty and magnificence of the greatest mountain in the world..
- Check out the highest mountains in the world such as Mt.
- Enjoy one of the top ten treks in the world..
- Visit the most sacred temple in Bali - Tanah Lot.
- See breathtaking views of Jatiluwih and Tegalalang rice terraces.
- Watch dancers perform Kecak, a traditional Balinese fire dance.
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
- Explore Bukhara & Samarkand, the ancient cities on the Silk Road.
- Discover Persian influences in the 2500-year-old city of Khiva.
- Tour Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyzstan and the greenest Central Asian capital.
- Explore some of the oldest cities of Iran, including Shiraz, Isfahan and Persepolis.
- Travel to the Mesr Desert, ride a camel enjoy skiing down its dunes.
- Take a trip to the Tomb of Cyrus the Great in Persepolis.
SavingUS$ 390From US$ 2,600 US$ 2,210 11 days View Tour
- Flying close to Mt.
- See the majestic peaks of Amadablam, Pumori, Cho Oyu, and more.
- Land in Kala Patthar, enjoy great views of the Himalayas.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller Free Cancellation
- Witness Mt.
- Scenic flight over the world's highest mountain series..
- Magical experience of being over the Himalayas..
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
HighlightsSelling out Fast Skip the queue Free Cancellation
- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series..
- Round flight of the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters.
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche..
- Travel to the majestic Fann and Pamir Mountains.
- Visit the ancient Yamchun fortress, located in the heart of the Pamirs.
- Enjoy the view of Lenin Peak from Tulpar Kul Lake.
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple.
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail.
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside.
- Trek the classic route to Everest Base Camp.
- Return to Kathmandu via helicopter.
- Trek through Sherpa villages.
- Travel from Sanur to Nusa Penida in a speedboat.
- Enjoy snorkeling in the Crystal Bay.
- Visit the famous Broken Beach and Angel Billabong.
Book this guided tour and travel to Nusa Penida Island, home to some of the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Bali/Bali View Map
- Operator Nice Tour Bali
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world.
- Spend a day in Isfahan.
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia.
- Trek to the lap of world’s highest peak, Mount Everest.
- Explore the colorful Sherpa village, Namche, and visit Tengboche monasteries.
- Hike challenging Kalapatthar (5545m) and Everest base camp (5364 m).
- 360 degrees views of world's tallest peaks, including Mount Everest.
- The most scenic flight in the world.
- Discover some of the most beautiful Himalayan ranges and capture them in your lenses.
- Observe the sunrise hitting Mount Everest.
- Close view of Mount Everest within an hour flight.
- Best Himalayan flight for luxury travelers.
- Learn about the history of Iran Northern Railway while riding a private train.
- Visit historic, now-deserted train stations that were once very busy.
- Enjoy the fresh air and unique scenery of northeast Iran.
- Ride a boat on the Ganges in the morning.
- Visit Sarnath, where the Lord Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Walk down the narrow lanes of Varanasi & explore this ancient city.
HighlightsSelling out Fast
- Fly to the top of the world on a scenic flight over Mount Everest.
- Enjoy window seats for every passenger on small group tours.
- Get spectacular views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu.
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel.
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar).
- Experience the imperial life of the Forbidden City.
- Enjoy the Badaling Great Wall.
- Discover the world of jade at a jade carving factory.
- See up close panoramic views of the Annapurna Himalayas.
- Ride a helicopter and land at Annapunrna base camp.
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
- Sightseeing at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu City..
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital & the gateway to the Everest..
- Attend Everest Base Camp & hike up to Kalapather for majestic views of Everest & others..
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results