- Trek the classic route to Everest Base Camp.
- Return to Kathmandu via helicopter.
- Trek through Sherpa villages.
- Explore the beauty and magnificence of the greatest mountain in the world..
- Check out the highest mountains in the world such as Mt.
- Enjoy one of the top ten treks in the world..
From US$ 2,290 09 days View Tour
- Sightseeing at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu City..
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital & the gateway to the Everest..
- Attend Everest Base Camp & hike up to Kalapather for majestic views of Everest & others..
HighlightsSelling out Fast Skip the queue Free Cancellation
- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series..
- Round flight of the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters.
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche..
- 360 degrees views of world's tallest peaks, including Mount Everest.
- The most scenic flight in the world.
- Discover some of the most beautiful Himalayan ranges and capture them in your lenses.
- Experience the beauty of Angkor Wat and other temples in the national park.
- 20-minute air-conditioned helicopter ride (shared or private) over Angkor Wat.
- Enjoy a tradtional Khmer dinner.
- Experience an adventurous and stunning helicopter flight to Everest Himalayas.
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world's highest hotel.
- View Everest Base Camp then do a quick landing at 5400 meters (near Kalapatthar).
- Experience an amazing helicopter Ride to Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Reach 18240ft within few hours from Kathmandu.
- Shoot the best photos of Mount Everest from Kalapathar.
- Up close panoramic views of Annapurna Himalayas.
- Land at Annapunrna base camp.
- Breakfast in the lap of the Annapurna Himalayas.
From US$ 475 2 hours View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results