- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
SaveUS$ 264From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,169 9 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 5 seats left|
- Go mountain biking & kayaking.
- Hike through the lush jungle.
- Stay with a family in a local village.
SavingUS$ 11From US$ 208 3 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 4 seats left|
- Freewheel 1300m descents after being dropped by a helicopter.
- Journey across the vast steppe grasslands of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Meet the nomadic Kazakhs.
SavingUS$ 175From US$ 3,324 13 days View Tour
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
|Jun 28||10+ seats left|
- Discover the rugged and pristine beauty of rural Mongolia.
- Stay with a local nomad family and learn about their culture.
- Explore Terelj & Hustai National Parks by bike & horseback.
SavingUS$ 23From US$ 435 4 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 6 seats left|
- Ride six spectacular Himalayan passes.
- Enjoy a fantastic 2000m descent to Leh.
- Admire ancient Buddhist monasteries .
SaveUS$ 147From US$ 2,949 17 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 26||Only 4 seats left|
- Cross the 5416m-high Throng La Pass.
- Enjoy mountain biking on the route used by Yak Attack, the world's toughest bike race.
- Experience a 100km, 4000m descent.
|Sep 11||4 people booked|
- Variety of landscapes as we cycle through open steppe and larch and pine forests.
- A visit to Erden Zuu Monastery and Genghis Khan's ancient capital.
- Wild camping and overnight at hot springs.
SaveUS$ 182From US$ 3,649 15 days View Tour
|Jun 27||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle on the northern hills of the Kathmandu Valley.
- See the urban sprawl of Kathmandu from above.
- Enjoy a cup of tea along withe local snacks.
- Ride downhill from Phulchowki, the highest point in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Enjoy your ride on single tracks used in the Asian Enduro Series.
- See awesome views of the Himalayas.
- Ride down 2800m in 3 days.
- Enjoy cycling on an epic single track in the Lubra Valley.
- Sample the famous apple brandy of Tukuche.
- Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha.
- See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa.
- Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka.
- Ride the jeep tracks and trails around Kathmandu by bike..
- Enjoy technical challenges along jungle and single track..
- Meet Newar and Tamang villagers..
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results