- India can be a daunting place at times, even for experienced travellers.
- This comprehensive trip covers many of the diverse sights and destinations in Rajasthan and North India.
- A group size of up to 16 other travellers means you will have plenty of new friends to share experiences, meals and good times with during your trip..
SaveUS$ 244From US$ 1,265 US$ 1,075 22 days View Tour
|Jun 14||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 10 seats left|
- This is our most in-depth trip to Cambodia.
- Angkor Wat.
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia..
SaveUS$ 318From US$ 1,650 US$ 1,402 14 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 8 seats left|
- See the best of North India in just over a week.
- Float among the clouds over Jaipur and watch an Indian sunrise from the basket of a hot air balloon on an optional balloon safari.
- The Taj Mahal is not only an sumptuous masterpiece of Indian architecture, but also a truly meaningful stop on any traveller’s journey.
SaveUS$ 166From US$ 860 US$ 731 8 days View Tour
|Jun 17||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 24||Only 2 seats left|
- Trek along the Great Wall..
- Take in ancient and modern China..
- Overnight in a traditional communal roundhouse..
SavingUS$ 586From US$ 1,749 US$ 1,163 16 days View Tour
|Jun 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 19||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore the fabled cities of ancient Persia with our expert tour guides.
- Visit Pasargadae, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the tomb of Cyrus the Great.
- Discover Persepolis, the seat of power in ancient Persia.
- This is our most popular trip to Rajasthan and one of the top selling trips in our entire range.
- Don't worry if you find the idea of travelling to India daunting at first - your local leader will be on hand to give you all the insider info to help you have a memorable experience of this captivating, but sometimes challenging, country..
- Walk through past hills, shimmering lakes and marble palaces of Udaipur – India’s most romantic city and one of our favourites.
SaveUS$ 295From US$ 1,530 US$ 1,300 15 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Known as the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’, Kochi is a fascinating blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and English influences, and is best explored by ferry.
- Step back in time among the iridescent hills of the very British ‘Snooty Ooty’ - home of snooker and the charming Nilgiri toy train.
- Spot tigers, elephants, sloths and birds on safari around two of the best places in India to observe wildlife up close - Mudumalai National Park and Periyar.
SaveUS$ 575From US$ 2,985 US$ 2,537 29 days View Tour
|Sep 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Experience old and new India in the bustling streets of Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood films.
- Discover the ancient forts, lake palaces, rural villages and colourful cities of Rajasthan: sandy red Jaisalmer, blue Jodhpur, white Udaipur and pink Jaipur.
- Ride out into the Thar Desert on a camel safari.
SaveUS$ 461From US$ 2,395 US$ 2,036 37 days View Tour
|Jun 14||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Ride a toy train in Darjeeling..
- Live like a local in the Kerala Backwaters..
- Enjoy the laidback vibe and tasty food of seaside Goa..
SavingUS$ 1,116From US$ 4,649 US$ 3,533 46 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 2 seats left|
- The majesty and story of the Taj Mahal is a big part of India’s allure, and never disappoints.
- Explore the arches, gardens and the unforgettable Hall of Mirrors in the impressive Amber Fort with a local guide.
- Watching the sunrise on the holy Ganges River in Varanasi can be somewhat of a spiritual experience.
SaveUS$ 144From US$ 745 US$ 633 11 days View Tour
|Jun 18||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers..
- Discover the rich history and architecture of the Amber Fort, with the expertise of a local guide.
- India is famous for its great sleeper trains and you'll be tucked up nicely in your own padded bunk.
SaveUS$ 214From US$ 1,115 US$ 948 11 days View Tour
|Aug 7||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Whip up a culinary storm and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture with a night in the Hmong Lodge, treated to a BBQ dinner and Hmong Cultural show.
SaveUS$ 707From US$ 3,670 US$ 3,119 16 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 2||Only 6 seats left|
- Phnom Penh â tour the highlights of Cambodiaâs capital and visit the sobering Khmer Rouge Killing Fields.
- Angkor Temple Complex â explore the iconic Angkor Wat and see the many faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom.
- Luang Prabang â ride in a traditional tuk-tuk and enjoy a city tour including the golden Wat Xiengthong temple.
SavingUS$ 145From US$ 2,750 13 days View Tour
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
|Aug 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover Delhi, both new and old, with a walking tour of its historic walled heart and a rickshaw ride through the Chandni Chowk marketplace.
- Explore the incredible heritage quarter and circus-like Chowpatty Beach in Mumbai.
- Witness the one and only Taj Mahal.
SaveUS$ 226From US$ 1,170 US$ 994 15 days View Tour
|Sep 3||10+ seats left|
|Sep 17||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results