- Travel on foot and by cycle rickshaw to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters..
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the weariest travellers..
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with our friends in Orchha, the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life..
SaveUS$ 431From US$ 1,795 US$ 1,436 15 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 4 seats left|
- Soak up traditional Chinese culture with an overnight tulou stay..
- Explore China's cities with like-minded travellers..
- Photograph the purple-brown rock and rich vegetation of Wuyishan..
SavingUS$ 301From US$ 1,049 US$ 748 9 days View Tour
|Jun 26||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 24||Only 1 seat left|
- Experience this incredible rail adventure through China, Mongolia, and Russia – one of the world’s greatest, most epic journeys..
- Stay in the Mongolian wilderness in a ger camp and experience local life up-close..
- Immerse yourself in Mongolia's rich cultural heritage, from the country’s original Buddhist temple to the city built by Genghis Khan.
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 3,795 16 days View Tour
|Jul 2||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 9||Only 1 seat left|
- Journey by train across the steppe..
- Dine on Lake Baikal's fish..
- Admire Red Square and Chinese temples..
SavingUS$ 934From US$ 3,249 US$ 2,315 16 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 1 seat left|
- Visit Gorkhi-Terelj National Park.
- Enjoy riding a camel in the Gobi Desert.
- Relax in the hot springs of Tsenkher.
- Explore Komodo National Park.
- Visit Pualolo Forest, the main home of the Flores monarch.
- Visit and stay at Sanonggoang Crater Lake.
- Explore Chitwan National Park, one of South Asia's most famous wildlife reserves.
- Enjoy a jeep safari in the national park.
- Learn more about the Tharu culture.
- Borneo is one of Intrepid's original destinations and this trip is still one of our top sellers, 30 years later!.
- Climb Mt Kinabalu - the literal pinnacle of all treks in South East Asia - with local guides whose families have trekked the mountain for generations.
- Experience next-level vistas from the summit at sunrise, well worth the early morning effort.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 2,400 12 days View Tour
|Aug 17||Only 9 seats left|
|Aug 24||Only 9 seats left|
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan are truly off the beaten track and sees few foreign travellers, especially outside Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Bishkek, and for much of this trip you will truly feel the remoteness of Central Asia..
- Unveil the mysteries of space explorations in Baikonur, where the Russian Cosmodrome is located and launches to the International Space Station take off..
- Discover the history and architecture of the Silk Road, visiting ancient mausoleums and mosques on guided tours in the cities of Turkistan, Sayram and Otrar..
SaveUS$ 398From US$ 3,876 14 days View Tour
|Aug 29||Only 5 seats left|
|Sep 26||Only 10 seats left|
- Experience South Korea's largest seafood market.
- Visit the majestic Bulguksa Temple, built in 528AD.
- Discover the traditional and unique Hahoe Folk Village.
SavingUS$ 31From US$ 583 3 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit Bali & Java, see some of the most sacred temples and beautiful places of Indonesia.
- Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves.
- Raft down a jungle river in Ubud.
- Climb aboard and discover Russia, Mongolia and China on one of the world’s greatest and most epic journeys.Here's just some of what is in store for you: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/picture-worth-8000-kilometres-trans-mongolian/.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visit to the home of one of our local friends – indulge in a meal of hearty regional flavours and assist the family in baking pastries.
- Live life on the shores of magnificent Lake Baikal in a Siberian village.
SaveUS$ 216From US$ 4,310 20 days View Tour
|Jul 8||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 22||Only 3 seats left|
- Visit the Tomb of King Muryeong & Gongsanseong Fortress.
- Discover Buyeo, an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty.
- See local life at South Korea's largest seafood market.
SavingUS$ 46From US$ 876 5 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit a spice plantation to interact with Ayurveda students..
- Tour a tea plantation and chat with a local expert..
- Spot Sri Lankan elephants on a reserve safari..
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 14 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 17||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results