- Combining two great countries in a two-week trip, you'll discover the best of both worlds, from Cambodia's incredible Khmer temples to Laos' relaxed riverside beauty..
- Angkor Wat.
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia..
SaveUS$ 226From US$ 1,848 12 days View Tour
|Aug 14||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 18||Only 10 seats left|
- See three waterfalls in Bali.
- Visit Ubud Art Market & Ubud Palace.
- Enjoy a 90-minute spa treatment at the end of the tour.
- Travel to 4 Indonesian islands: Bali, Lembongan, Lombok and Gili.
- Snorkel with manta rays in Nusa Penida.
- Explore the amazing underwater world of Gili.
“With only a short amount of time and the wish to see as much as possible - The Seven Holiday ...”
- Starts /Ends Seminyak /Ubud View Map
- Operator The Seven Holiday
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit Bali & Java, see some of the most sacred temples and beautiful places of Indonesia.
- Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves.
- Raft down a jungle river in Ubud.
- Drive to the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen and discover the birthplace of the Khmer Empire.
- Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Cambodia.
- See the intricate fertility carvings that are a legacy of the God-Kings who ruled Cambodia.
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali.
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Travel to Tegenungan & Munduk waterfalls.
- Explore Aling-Aling Waterfall.
- Pickup and drop-off services provided.
- See Vietnam's cultural diversity in Cultural Museum of Vietnam Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Travel to the majestic Ban Gioc Waterfall.
- Enjoy a boat trip on Ba Be Lake, the largest and highest freshwater lake in Vietnam.
- Private cruise journey to visit surrounding islands.
- Guided nature walks to see the biggest lizards on Earth at Rinca Island and Komodo Island.
- One-night stay on a local wooden boat and two-night stay at a hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Trek to Lake Brighu, a holy lake of the Hindus.
- Visit the mountain towns of Manali and Naggar.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of the Himalayas along the trekking route.
- See the famous rice terraces of Banaue.
- Travel to four different Ifugao villages.
- Visit the stunning Tappiyah Falls.
- Visit mountain peaks with stunning views.
- Swim in tropical lagoons.
- Marvel at waterfalls.
- Cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau.
- Enjoy a relaxing, two-day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang.
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results