- Combining two great countries in a two-week trip, you'll discover the best of both worlds, from Cambodia's incredible Khmer temples to Laos' relaxed riverside beauty..
- Angkor Wat.
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia..
SaveUS$ 375From US$ 1,945 US$ 1,653 12 days View Tour
|Jun 19||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 14||Only 8 seats left|
- See three waterfalls in Bali.
- Visit Ubud Art Market & Ubud Palace.
- Enjoy a 90-minute spa treatment at the end of the tour.
- Travel to 4 Indonesian islands: Bali, Lembongan, Lombok and Gili.
- Snorkel with manta rays in Nusa Penida.
- Explore the amazing underwater world of Gili.
Are you an adventurous traveller? Are you ready for an unforgettable trip to several gorgeous ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Seminyak/Ubud View Map
- Operator The Seven Holiday
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit Bali & Java, see some of the most sacred temples and beautiful places of Indonesia.
- Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves.
- Raft down a jungle river in Ubud.
- Drive to the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen and discover the birthplace of the Khmer Empire.
- Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Cambodia.
- See the intricate fertility carvings that are a legacy of the God-Kings who ruled Cambodia.
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali.
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Travel to Tegenungan & Munduk waterfalls.
- Explore Aling-Aling Waterfall.
- Pickup and drop-off services provided.
- See Vietnam's cultural diversity in Cultural Museum of Vietnam Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Travel to the majestic Ban Gioc Waterfall.
- Enjoy a boat trip on Ba Be Lake, the largest and highest freshwater lake in Vietnam.
- Private cruise journey to visit surrounding islands.
- Guided nature walks to see the biggest lizards on Earth at Rinca Island and Komodo Island.
- One-night stay on a local wooden boat and two-night stay at a hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Trek to Lake Brighu, a holy lake of the Hindus.
- Visit the mountain towns of Manali and Naggar.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of the Himalayas along the trekking route.
- See the famous rice terraces of Banaue.
- Travel to four different Ifugao villages.
- Visit the stunning Tappiyah Falls.
- Visit mountain peaks with stunning views.
- Swim in tropical lagoons.
- Marvel at waterfalls.
- Cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau.
- Enjoy a relaxing, two-day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang.
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results