- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Partially guided
- Tour Code BM-40094
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Spanish
- Meet with a Vietnam War veteran and join a traditional cooking class on Ba Vi Ecotour
- Discover the tranquility of Mai Chau
- Cruise to the dragon land in Ha Long
- Immerse in the charming Central Vietnam
Then set sail in Ha Long Bay to explore magnificent caves and beaches, where 3,000 limestone karsts jut forth from emerald waters. Travel to central Vietnam and discover the ancient citadel of Hue on a cyclo, a special transport from back in the day. Next, embark on a basket boat and learn how local people do fishing using their own techniques.
Down to the Southern part of Vietnam, where the heat is going strong, head away from the bright city lights to the green Mekong Delta, where you will visit an authentic floating market, enjoy freshly picked fruits, and learn more about the local life.
Day 1: WELCOME TO VIETNAM – HANOI ARRIVAL
Day 2: HANOI – BA VI ECO TOUR – MAI CHAU
Day 3: MAI CHAU - CYCLING AT LUSH GREEN MOUNTAINSIDE
Day 4: MAI CHAU – KAYAKING TRIP
Day 5: MAI CHAU – TRANSFER TO HANOI
Day 6: HANOI – HALONG BAY
Day 7: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
Day 8: FLY FROM HANOI TO HUE CITY
Day 9: EXPLORE THE IMPERIAL CITADEL
Day 10: VISIT VIETNAM MOST PICTURESQUE OLD TOWN - HOI AN
Day 11: BASKET BOAT RIDE AND FISHING IN HOI AN
Day 12: FLY FROM HOI AN TO HO CHI MINH CITY
Day 13: EXCURSION ON MIGHTY MEKONG DELTA
Day 14: CAI BE CYCLING - BACK TO HO CHI MINH
Day 15: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
- 10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Accommodation shared in twin/ double room
- English speaking guide, other languages are available upon request
- Private transportation in air-conditioned car
- Domestic flights as per itinerary
- Tissues and water on coach
- All entrance fees sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
- 24/7 hotline support during the trip
- Service charges and government tax
- Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Early check-in and late check-out (if not mentioned)
- Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am - 5:00 am
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec, 31 Dec
- Public holiday surcharge (Christmas, New Year)
- Travel Insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Vietnam visa (can be applied online)
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.