Asia Bicycle Tours 2017/2018
73 Bicycle Tours
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays
From US$ 1,630 US$ 1,222 12 days View Tour
|Oct 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 11||Only 5 seats left|
- Local Buddhist Temple.
- Back-door roads.
- Bangkok biggest fresh-market.
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Sri Lanka, with a leopard-spotting safari and scenic train trip taking the sightseeing to the next level. .
- From the sensational seafood of Negombo to the pulsing night markets of Colombo, Sri Lanka a feast for the senses.
- Step back in time as you explore Sri Lanka’s most important religious and heritage sites, including the Temple of Tooth Relic and Kataragama. .
From US$ 2,320 US$ 2,088 14 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 6||Only 5 seats left|
- Cycle through an undiscovered and non-touristy part of Bangkok.
- Make a trip with a traditional Thai longtail boat through the canals.
- Visit beautiful Buddhist temples.
- Ride through small local communities
- Make a photo stop at Chedi Phra Si Suriyothai
- Stop at a Muslim community
- Cycle to a lantern craftsman’s house
- Observe how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town
- Visit Tra Que Vegetable Village to learn first-hand how farmers cultivate vegetables
- Ride through small communities & meet the locals.
- Visit a slum kindergarten.
- Explore the 'Green Lung' of Bangkok.
- Cycle through busy Bangkok
- Experience colourful Chiang Mai
- Trek into remote hilltribe villages
From US$ 1,799 US$ 1,673 14 days View Tour
|Sep 30||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 14||10+ seats left|
- Visit Wat Arun & Wat Pho at night
- Wander around the famous Flower Market
- Stop at a local food market
- Cruise by traditional river-boat along the winding waterways of the Mekong Delta
- Board a traditional sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals
- Visit China Town.
- Visit Thien Hau temple.
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine.
- Experience a morning bike ride along the Mekong River and a scenic return boat cruise
- Explore the holy Pak Ou Caves and see religious relics
- Visit a mulberry paper making village and a rice whiskey making village
- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak
- With two homestays, you'll get an insight in to the 'real' Borneo at community level
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu, descending by the via ferrata – a specially protected mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia
From US$ 1,840 US$ 1,656 9 days View Tour
|Nov 20||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 1||Only 8 seats left|
- A night lodged with a Vietnamese family.
- Sunset on the river
- Rice paddies
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi
- Cruise on the mighty Mekong river
- Soak up the sights and sounds of Cai Be Floating Market
- Watch local fishermen in action and learn about their methods
Cai Be Floating Market, approximately two-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City is considered one ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Ho Chi Minh/Ho Chi Minh
- Operator Hoi An Express
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
From US$ 135 8 hours View Tour
- Visiting Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Sunset watching
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results