- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sample delicious varied cuisine and master chopstick skills!
- A night in a village homestay
- Cruise the waterways of the Mekong Delta by dugout boat
- Crawl through the Cu Chi war tunnels
This exciting South East Asia  adventure takes us through three countries with divergent histories and strikingly different cultures. Journey from the frenetic streets of Saigon to the tranquillity of rural Cambodia and visit the magnificent shimmering palaces and temples of Bangkok. Pass through a spectacular patchwork of waterways in the Mekong Delta, take a cyclo (rickshaw) tour of Phnom Penh and relax on a tropical island with white sand beaches before arriving at the magnificent temple complex of Angkor, which we explore by bicycle to escape the crowds. We end our adventure in bustling Bangkok, sampling the street food delights and admiring an enormous reclining golden Buddha. taxonomy/term/156
Day 1: Start Saigon
Day 2: Visit Cu Chi Tunnels used by Viet Cong during the war; free afternoon;
markets within walking distance of the hotel
Day 3: Transfer to the Mekong Delta; pass through fruit orchards en route to
overnight homestay on island
Day 4: Journey to Chau Doc in the foothills of Sam Mountain
Day 5: Cross border into Cambodia; overnight sleepy seaside town of Kep
Day 6: Full day boat trip to tropical Koh Tonsai Island or relax on Kep beach
Day 7: Head to Phnom Penh; cyclo (rickshaw) tour of capital city; dinner at local
Day 8: Visit Royal Palace complex in Phnom Penh; free time or optionals include
National Museum and the Killing Fields
Day 9: Transfer to Siem Reap; pause to sample local delicacies; sunset viewing of
Day 10: Cycle ride around Angkor temples; easy flat trails with option of opting out
and taking moto-rickshaw
Day 11: Free day in Siem Reap; choose to visit floating village of Tonle Sap, a
conservation centre or zip-line over the jungle canopy
Day 12: Drive to Bangkok; journey broken with stops at stone carving village and a
garden restaurant for lunch
Day 13: Morning tour of Bangkok including Wat Pho
Day 14: End Bangkok
- 12 nights hotels, all en suite, and 1 night homestay , All accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Travel by private minibus, bike and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South East Asia Adventure Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South East Asia Adventure Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South East Asia Adventure Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South East Asia Adventure Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.