Asia Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
198 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 6939 Reviews
- Travel on foot and by cycle rickshaw to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters..
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the weariest travellers..
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with our friends in Orchha, the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life..
SaveUS$ 345From US$ 1,795 US$ 1,526 15 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 2 seats left|
- Try traditional as well as modern Korean cuisines.
- Discover Seoul’s hidden alleys with our expert local guide.
- Learn more about Korean cuisine and tradition.
- Enjoy a day trip to Hatta Heritage Village.
- Travel to the mountains of Hajjar.
- See Jebel Maleihah and Camel rock formations.
- Watch sunrise from the Arabian Desert.
- Drive across sand dunes in a 4WD vehicle.
- Enjoy a picnic breakfast in the middle of the desert.
- Get a real taste of some of India's most famous culinary traditions – Mughal, Rajasthani, and the Portuguese-tinged flavours of Goa – while feasting with locals in family-run restaurants, rural homes, or in temples.
- Get in touch with an amazing array of street food on eye-opening and adventurous cuisine crawls.
SaveUS$ 121From US$ 2,410 15 days View Tour
|Sep 13||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 20||Only 10 seats left|
- Tick off the big ticket items like the Taj Mahal and Varanasi and spend plenty of time away from the bustle of big cities in lesser visited towns and villages like Alipura, Orchha and Chander.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers.
- Our time in Chanderi is our travellers’ favourite on this itinerary - share a meal at home with our local friends who are passionate about sharing their culture and town with you.
SaveUS$ 78From US$ 1,550 15 days View Tour
|Aug 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 18||10+ seats left|
- Wash down the other version of KFC – Korean Fried Chicken – with a glass of Soju, Korea's national alcoholic beverage.
- Savour bibimbap in Jeonju, Korea's foodie capital.
- Share a traditional temple meal with Buddhist monks on an overnight stay in a monastery.
SaveUS$ 129From US$ 2,585 8 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 20||Only 4 seats left|
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
SaveUS$ 310From US$ 6,195 14 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 7 seats left|
- Witness the amazing Sri Lankan seafood on offer at the Negombo seafood market.
- Spend time with welcoming locals keen to share the mysteries of Sri Lankan cuisine – learn Tamil, Sinhalese, and Bergher cooking in their homes.
- Soak up the scenery while sipping a glass of the local arak – Sri Lanka’s signature local liquor.
SaveUS$ 322From US$ 2,220 US$ 1,998 12 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 25||Only 4 seats left|
- Get the lowdown on north, central and southern Vietnamese cooking at the country's best cooking schools.
- A street food tour of Hanoi takes you to the best spots in town to sample northern specialties like pho, bun cha and the golden-yellow xoi xeo (sticky rice with mung bean and fried onion).
- Get around the romantic riverside town of Hue in true local style – on the back of a motorcycle.
SaveUS$ 558From US$ 1,940 US$ 1,455 12 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 3 seats left|
- Go market to table during an immersive cooking class with a local chef in Phnom Penh.
- Get an insight into Cambodian cuisine with a visit to famous pepper plantations outside of Kampot, and taste the best pepper in the world.
- A homestay in the village of Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of rural life in Cambodia.
SaveUS$ 249From US$ 1,290 US$ 1,096 9 days View Tour
|Jul 4||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 19||Only 10 seats left|
- Whip up a culinary storm and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture with a night in the Hmong Lodge, treated to a BBQ dinner and Hmong Cultural show.
SaveUS$ 707From US$ 3,670 US$ 3,119 16 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 2||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover a world of Thai food beyond the obvious (albeit delicious) dishes of Pad Thai and Thai Green curry – from ‘boat noodles’ in Ayutthaya to khao soi in Chiang Mai..
- Whip up northern Thai khantohk specialties with Aoi outside of Chiang Mai, and live Thai life from a local's perspective with a stay in her home.
- Experience the eye-opening and surprising world of Thai food markets, filled with unpredictable tastes and found in unexpected places – floating on a river or set up on a railway track!.
SaveUS$ 65From US$ 1,290 8 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
- Visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square..
- Experience a local meal and the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an..
- Enjoy an acrobat show in Shanghai..
SavingUS$ 576From US$ 2,399 US$ 1,823 14 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 5||Only 4 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results