Asia Culture shows and excursions Tours 2019/2020
52 Culture shows and excursions Tours with 7218 Reviews
- Angkor Temple Complex â marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many faces of the Bayon Temple in ancient Angkor Thom.
- Cu Chi Tunnels â discover the incredible network of tunnels built by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- Phnom Penh â visit highlights including the Silver Pagoda and Royal Palace then discover the horrors of the Khmer Rouge at Toul Sleng.
SavingUS$ 401From US$ 1,395 US$ 994 9 days View Tour
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Sail the mighty Mekong..
- Explore the floating markets and villages..
- Discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang..
Experience the beauty of both Cambodia and Vietnam during this eight-day river cruising journey. Take ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siem Reap/Ho Chi Minh City View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 860From US$ 1,999 US$ 1,139 8 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 28||Only 5 seats left|
- Witness the famous India-Pakistan border ceremony..
- See Delhi on a walking tour led by a former at-risk youth..
- Explore the Bundi Fort and stepwells..
SavingUS$ 282From US$ 5,367 54 days View Tour
|Sep 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 4||Only 1 seat left|
- Ride a toy train in Darjeeling..
- Live like a local in the Kerala Backwaters..
- Enjoy the laidback vibe and tasty food of seaside Goa..
SavingUS$ 232From US$ 4,417 46 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 1 seat left|
- Whip up a culinary storm and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture with a night in the Hmong Lodge, treated to a BBQ dinner and Hmong Cultural show.
SaveUS$ 532From US$ 3,670 US$ 3,303 16 days View Tour
|Aug 2||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Phnom Penh â tour the highlights of Cambodiaâs capital and visit the sobering Khmer Rouge Killing Fields.
- Angkor Temple Complex â explore the iconic Angkor Wat and see the many faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom.
- Luang Prabang â ride in a traditional tuk-tuk and enjoy a city tour including the golden Wat Xiengthong temple.
SavingUS$ 833From US$ 2,895 US$ 2,062 13 days View Tour
|Aug 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 26||Only 8 seats left|
- The quintessential image of China is the imposing Great Wall – walk through history on an original section.
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – get a sense of it when you come face-to-face with arrays of Terracotta Warriors.
- Learn about the endangered (and adorable) giant pandas’ struggle for survival, and get up close to these unique creatures in Chengdu..
SaveUS$ 830From US$ 4,310 US$ 3,663 17 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 5||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover the man-made beauty that lies across the north of India – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace, Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi.
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is a must-see on any North Indian odyssey.
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India – the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, Kama Sutra carved temples and Buddhist pilgrimage sites; evening prayer ceremonies, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges.
SaveUS$ 208From US$ 4,160 23 days View Tour
|Aug 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 12||Only 4 seats left|
- Trek along the Great Wall..
- Visit the Forbidden City in Beijing and the canal town of Suzhou..
- Experience a local meal and the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an..
SavingUS$ 486From US$ 1,449 US$ 963 8 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 28||Only 6 seats left|
- Immerse yourself in the daily life of a traditional Dayak tribe.
- Explore the jungle and spot wildlife.
- Partake in a "Hornbill Dancing Party" and stay in a traditional Dayak longhouse.
- Experience a vibrant and traditional Kathakali dance performance.
- Explore a lush spice plantation in beautiful Periyar.
- Sleep deeply on a gorgeous and iconic houseboat in Alleppey.
SavingUS$ 33From US$ 620 7 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Discover ancient forts and temples..
- Revel in the beauty of Agra's Taj Mahal..
- Sail the Ganges in venerable Varanasi..
SavingUS$ 539From US$ 2,799 US$ 2,260 28 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 14||Only 4 seats left|
- Kerala Backwaters â cruise along the famous backwaters on a deluxe rice boat, past lush forests and local villages.
- Kumarakom â enjoy two days relaxing at leisure and visit the biodiverse Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Kochi â tour the winding streets of the Fort Kochi neighbourhood and enjoy a Kathakali dance show.
SavingUS$ 287From US$ 1,195 US$ 908 7 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Enjoy the Peking Opera show at one of Beijing's best theaters.
- Follow the plot with the help of the English subtitles.
- Visit the performers' make-up room and see their make-up process.
Experience a unique part of Chinese culture with tickets to see an original Peking Opera ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Beijing/Beijing View Map
- Operator Variarts Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results