- Learn to cook a full fledged Indian meals from a chef in an Indian home.
- Options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Learn the basics of an Indian kitchen and how to use spices.
- Learn about the Ying and Yang ingredients of Vietnamese cuisine
- Head to the market to learn how to select the finest, freshest ingredients
- Cook under the special instructions of a professional chef
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes with the help of the locals
- Go shopping in local market
- Discover the unique Vietnamese culture and cuisine
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking from a local chef, then enjoy the food!.
- Ride a Dragon boat on Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visit Hue city sights, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the Forbidden City.
- Meet and interact with a local family in their home
- Visit a local market to shop for fish, produce and other items
- Cook and share a Maldivian meal with the locals
- Explore the Hue countryside by bicycle.
- Enjoy a cooking class at a local eco-restaurant.
- Take a small river boat and experience the local fishing practices.
- Real experience of preparing Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit exciting local market
- Learn about genuine Vietnamese dishes
- Ride on the back of a motorbike through picturesque Hue countryside.
- Learn traditional food preparation at a cooking class at Thanh Toan Eco Restaurant.
- Try local food specialities.
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside
- Support a local NGO helping Syrian refugees to find their feet in a new home.
- Enjoy a delicious Syrian meal and talk directly with people who have had to flee Syria.
- Meet some of the volunteers who dedicate their time to helping others.
- Learn how to make Laotian dishes
- Enjoy a homemade meal
- Spend your evening with a local family at their home
- Experience the sights and smells of a bustling Thai market.
- Discover some of Bangkok’s legendary street food.
- Learn Thai cooking techniques using fresh local ingredients.
- Try out the mouth-watering Uzbek cuisine
- Meet and interact with a local in their home
- Help prepare authentic dishes and share a meal with the family
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results