- Travel on foot and by cycle rickshaw to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters..
- Bigger and more beautiful than any photo can capture, the Taj Mahal is a triumph of Mughal architecture that promises to inspire even the weariest travellers..
- Learn to whip up some central Indian staples during a cooking demonstration at home with our friends in Orchha, the perfect opportunity to experience an authentic slice of Indian family life..
SaveUS$ 431From US$ 1,795 US$ 1,436 15 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 4 seats left|
- Tick off the big ticket items like the Taj Mahal and Varanasi and spend plenty of time away from the bustle of big cities in lesser visited towns and villages like Alipura, Orchha and Chander.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, with its poetic history and beauty having the power to surprise even the most jaded travellers.
- Our time in Chanderi is our travellers’ favourite on this itinerary - share a meal at home with our local friends who are passionate about sharing their culture and town with you.
SaveUS$ 152From US$ 1,472 15 days View Tour
|Aug 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 18||10+ seats left|
- Spend an afternoon touring the temple town of Bagan by bicycle.
- Join a homegrown master of Burmese cuisine as you stock up on market ingredients, cook up a storm in a cooking class, then feast on the results – all the while supporting a community library initiative.
- Enjoy an action-packed activity schedule in Mandalay.
SaveUS$ 175From US$ 1,700 9 days View Tour
|Sep 21||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 12||10+ seats left|
- Whip up a culinary storm and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai.
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations.
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture with a night in the Hmong Lodge, treated to a BBQ dinner and Hmong Cultural show.
SaveUS$ 532From US$ 3,670 US$ 3,303 16 days View Tour
|Aug 2||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 13||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 312From US$ 1,299 US$ 987 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 1 seat left|
- Angkor Temple Complex â marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom.
- Halong Bay â sail in the UNESCO listed bay which is dotted with beautiful limestone peaks and spend the night aboard a deluxe junk boat.
- Hanoi â ride on a cyclo rickshaw through the capital of Vietnam to highlights including the Opera House and Ly Thai To Park.
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,270 21 days View Tour
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
|Jul 7||10+ seats left|
- Get a hands-on lesson in Cambodian cuisine, with tips and tricks you can take back home with you .
- Indulge in a made-by-you three-course meal, plus one dessert, alongside a Cambodian welcome drink, served up in a pretty tropical garden .
- Walk through a local village, chat to locals and hear about local life .
- Visit one of the most remote countries in the world..
- Enjoy a meeting and lecture with a monk about Buddhist culture in Bhutan..
- Learn how to cook ema datshi (chili cheese) with a local farm family..
SavingUS$ 1,092From US$ 3,799 US$ 2,707 10 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 10||10+ seats left|
- Explore Yangshuo on a Cycling Tour & Boat Ride.
- Discover the amazing Longji Rice Terraces.
- Learn to cook local Chinese food.
SavingUS$ 61From US$ 1,160 7 days View Tour
|Jun 21||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit a local market and pick up cooking ingredients..
- Learn about Nepalese cuisine with an included cooking lesson..
- Trek through Tamang village..
SavingUS$ 144From US$ 599 US$ 455 7 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 535From US$ 2,229 US$ 1,694 11 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi.
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture.
- Immerse yourself in Ayurveda training at a family run grassroots retreat nestled between tranquil jungle, undulating hills and streams.
- Learn the history of yoga in India from a local guru in Mysore, taking part in asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing exercises), and dhyana (meditation) in a local Ashram.
- Wake up with yoga and dynamic stretching, spend the day learning the secrets of Ayurveda, and end your day by the camp fire, star gazing, singing, and storytelling in Wayanad.
SaveUS$ 77From US$ 1,535 9 days View Tour
|Nov 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 15||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results