Looking for available travel experts
- Visit the ruins of an ancient temple.
- Indulge in a 3-course meal in a tropical garden, served with Cambodian cocktail.
- Explore local villages and discover the Siem Reap countryside.
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets.
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi.
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture.
- Relax at a tranquil resort surrounded by rice fields.
- Take a dip in the refreshing fountain of youth of Tirtagangga.
- Partake in an authentic Balinese cooking class.
- Sample the famous Balinese dish "Babi Guling".
- Explore centuries-old sacred temples.
- Partake in a Balinese cooking class.
- Learn to cook a full fledged Indian meals from a chef in an Indian home..
- Options for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food..
- Learn the basics of an Indian kitchen and how to use spices..
- Real experience of preparing Vietnamese cuisine.
- Visit exciting local market.
- Learn about genuine Vietnamese dishes.
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes with the help of the locals.
- Go shopping in local market.
- Discover the unique Vietnamese culture and cuisine.
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking from a local chef, then enjoy the food!.
- Ride a Dragon boat on Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visit Hue city sights, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the Forbidden City.
- Ride on the back of a motorbike through picturesque Hue countryside.
- Learn traditional food preparation at a cooking class at Thanh Toan Eco Restaurant.
- Try local food specialities.
- Do you love Thai food? Do you want to learn how to make some of your favourite dishes? Do you want to give back to the local community during your stay in Bangkok? If so, this tour is for you! We’ll shop for the ingredients at our favourite market before heading back home to cook three tasty treats with the help of Courageous Kitchen, an inspiring non-profit organisation that encourages community leadership through the power of food!.
- Explore the Hue countryside by bicycle.
- Enjoy a cooking class at a local eco-restaurant.
- Take a small river boat and experience the local fishing practices.
- Immerse yourself in the local culinary story.
- Half-day cooking class with a private chef.
- Take a part in cultural traditions of a rural village.
- Enjoy a city tour of Amman.
- Explore the legendary city of Petra.
- Learn to cook traditional Jordanian dishes in some of the country's popular destinations.
- Learn more about life in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy an overnight cruise trip in Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hoi An, a melting pot of Chinese, Vietnamese & French cultures.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results