- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Full Day tour with professional guide and private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Cape Point National Park , V & A Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard including Camps & Hout Bay.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Cape Town and surrounds.
- Visit Arniston and other small towns including Hermanus.
- Cape Agulhas Lighthouse and boardwalk.
- Skip the line for Robben Island and Table Mountain.
- Cape Town city tour.
- See the colourful houses of Bokap.
- Start the day with the only MCC producer in Swartland at Huis Van Chevallerie.
- Head down to Lammershoek for wine tasting followed by a traditional South African lunch.
- Stop in at the Wine Kollective, a boutique wine store in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel.
- Soak up stunning sights driving down the Garden Route.
- Try to spot wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park.
- Enjoy a wine tasting along Route 62.
SavingUS$ 28From US$ 531 5 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 24||Only 4 seats left|
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 572From US$ 2,975 US$ 2,529 22 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|
- Treat your palate to traditional South African BBQ.
- Learn about South African history and culture on a guided Cape Town Tour.
- Venture through Cape Town and discover local hotspots.
SavingUS$ 8From US$ 161 3 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 10 seats left|
- UNESCO Listed Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world..
- Chobe National Park, famous for its herds of elephants.
- Fish River Canyon, the world's 2nd largest canyon.
SavingUS$ 70From US$ 1,325 22 days View Tour
|Sep 7||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
- Immerse your tastebuds into the food and drink of Cape Town.
- Dive into South African history and culture as you visit a Township.
- Learn about South African heritage during your visit to Bo-Kaap.
SavingUS$ 32From US$ 611 6 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 4 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results