- duration 6 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Immerse your tastebuds into the food and drink of Cape Town
- Dive into South African history and culture as you visit a Township
- Learn about South African heritage during your visit to BoKaap
- Experience a magical performance during a traditional music show
Join this 6-Day adventure to explore the wonders Cape Town has to offer. You will learn about South African culture and history as you explore the city, visit a township and sample the traditional food and drink of the region. This is sure to be a full Cape Town immersion!
Day 1: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 2: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 3: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 4: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 5: Cape Town, South Africa
Day 6: Cape Town, South Africa
- 5 nights in Cape Town hostel
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Pick-up tour transport
- Cape Town airport pick-up
- All transport per itinerary
- Cultural activities
- Welcome BBQ
- Cape Town food & drink experience
- Cape Town wine tour
- Township tour & traditional show
- Cape Malay home cooking experience
- Local guide during included activities
- Airport drop-off
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 36 today.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Town Food & Culture Experience 6D/5N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 206 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Town Food & Culture Experience 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Town Food & Culture Experience 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.