- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 109From US$ 2,179 12 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 162From US$ 3,249 12 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
SavingUS$ 139From US$ 2,631 14 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 7 seats left|
- Taste some artisanal, handmade ice cream.
- Enjoy a beer and gin tasting.
- Indulge in some locally-roasted coffee and chocolate.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results