Looking for available travel experts
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
From US$ 2,135 12 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 2||Only 8 seats left|
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
From US$ 2,785 12 days View Tour
|Nov 4||Only 1 seat left|
|Nov 25||Only 6 seats left|
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea..
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony..
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains..
From US$ 1,710 11 days View Tour
|Oct 6||10+ seats left|
|Oct 27||Only 10 seats left|
- Search for the Big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Soweto Tour, an integral town in the fight against apartheid.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route..
From US$ 2,810 14 days View Tour
|Sep 30||10+ seats left|
|Oct 21||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results