- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town and Western Cape.
- See the Big 5 at the private reserve.
- Fly to the private reserve of your choice.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Choose your tour to meet your dream experience.
- Visit 3 wine premium wine estates in either Constantia or Durbanville wine region.
- Experience the Table Mountain cable car and cruise along Camps Bay Strip and Sea Point.
- Walk through the Company Gardens and learn about Dutch Colonial history.
- Visit the famous, brightly coloured houses of the Bo-Kaap.
- Explore the Rhodes Memorial, University of Cape Town, and try to spot the quagga.
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
See the best of Cape Town on this complete, one day tour! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- Take a township tour of Khayelitsha with a local guide.
- Meet inspiring local business owners and township community members.
- Experience the community by dropping in on a nursery class or helping plant a local garden.
- Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views of Cape Town from Table Mountain.
- Take a ferry to Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.
- Explore the city center with a drive around the Malay Quarter.
- CITY TOUR in Cape Town.
- VISIT Table Mountain, Bo-Kaap, Cape of Good Hope, Hermanus, Robben Island, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch in the Cape Winelands.
- VIEW the Castle of Good Hope, the Cape Point lighthouse and Betty's Bay penguin colony.
SaveUS$ 125From US$ 2,495 8 days View Tour
|Jan 4||10+ seats left|
|Jan 18||Only 6 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results