Cape Town Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
50 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 142 Reviews
- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Skip the line for Robben Island and Table Mountain.
- Cape Town city tour.
- See the colourful houses of Bokap.
HighlightsSkip the queue
- Guided tour on the Chavonnes Battery fortification and Museum.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cango Caves, Knysna Heads and more.
- Luxury 4-star accommodation throughout your tour.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day included in your package.
- Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town and Western Cape.
- See the Big 5 at the private reserve.
- Fly to the private reserve of your choice.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the beautiful Franschhoek Valley.
- Visit an off-the-beaten-track wine estate and taste award-winning wines.
- End the day with a well-earned wine-tasting and lunch session at Moreson Wine Farm.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Enjoy a great introduction to Cape Town.
- Travel with a knowledgable guide.
- Cycle through the brightly coloured Bo Kaap neighbourhood.
- Choose your tour to meet your dream experience.
- Visit 3 wine premium wine estates in either Constantia or Durbanville wine region.
- Experience the Table Mountain cable car and cruise along Camps Bay Strip and Sea Point.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results