Looking for available travel experts
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape Point, Cango Caves, Knysna Heads and more.
- Luxury 4-star accommodation throughout your tour.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner per day included in your package.
- Spectacular views and astounding natural scenery throughout.
- The charming fishing town of Hout Bay and the Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Breathtaking views at Cape Point, the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula.
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond.
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna.
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
- Skip the line for Robben Island and Table Mountain.
- Cape Town city tour.
- See the colourful houses of Bokap.
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
See the best of Cape Town on this complete, one day tour! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Experience the beauty of Cape Town by visiting the historic Company’s Gardens.
- City orientation and guided walking tour of the colourful Bo-Kaap neighborhood.
- Return cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain (option includes Signal Hill).
- Witness the Big 5 in Kruger.
- Experience the spectacular Panorama Route.
- Cultural dancing and singing at Kruger.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results