- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay
- Taste award winning wine at the highest tasting room in the Constantia valley
Next, make your way down the Peninsula to the most south-western tip of Africa in the Cape Point National Park. Capture an iconic photo at what seems like the edge of the world. You can choose to walk up the steep path to the iconic lighthouse or take the Flying Dutchman funicular (optional). You’ll experience a 360-degree panorama of the ocean, both peninsula coastlines, dramatic cliffs and the clean white sweep of Dias Beach far below. Mark that off your Cape Town bucket list.
Make your way to the famous penguin colony on Boulders Beach to watch the African penguins as they frolic in the waves. Take a walk along the wooden walkway over the pristine beach as you get up close and personal with these endangered birds. The African penguin is only found on the south-western coast of Africa and is expected to be extinct within 15 years.
After making some new tuxedoed friends, take a stroll through nearby Simon’s Town, home of the South African Navy. Discover the rich history of this seaside village and its maritime strategy that played an inseparable role in the history of the Cape of Good Hope and South Africa as a whole.
Next, enjoy a casual lunch in the quaint seaside fishing village, Kalk Bay.
By now you’ll be ready for some wine tasting! Make your way to the historic Constantia wine valley where you will head up the mountainside to enjoy wines from the highest tasting room in the Valley. Enjoy epic views as you drink award-winning wines.
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in and around Cape Town
- Private guide/driver
- Drive along scenic Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Entrance fee to Boulders Beach
- Entrance fee to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- 1 wine tasting
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellations from 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged
Cancellations from 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.