- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo
- Big 5 malariafree safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands
Relish the scenic splendour of South Africa’s Cape Winelands, Klein Karoo and the southern coastline. Our Garden Route safari takes in the road less travelled through the Cape Winelands and the evocative Klein Karoo before traversing the Outeniqua Mountain Pass and descending to the lush Garden Route coastline. It is a circular route, ending back in Cape Town via the coastal roadway so you take in all the fantastic highlights of this beautiful region.
Expect breathtaking landscapes, warm hospitality, whale watching (in season) and the chance to taste fine wines. Don’t miss out!
Phillip was an attentive and knowledgeable guide. Relaxed and very professional. Good sense of humour.”
Day 1: Thursday: Cape Town – Oudtshoorn
Day 2: Friday: Oudtshoorn – Knysna
Day 3: Saturday: Knysna
Day 4: Sunday: Knysna – Albertinia
Day 5: Monday: Albertinia – Hermanus
Day 6: Tuesday: Hermanus – Cape Town
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 3 dinners
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Sightseeing as specified
- Any international flights to/from Cape Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Garden Route, Safari & Winelands Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTour departs on selected Thursdays. Tour notes: Minimum 2 guests. Rates are on a per person sharing basis. Please enquire regarding single rates. School visit is subject to school being open. All departures are in English. German commentary is available on selected departure dates