Cape Town Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
12 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours with 134 Reviews
- Visit a South African game reserve.
- Private guide and driver.
- Flexible and custom itinerary.
Enjoy one of the best educational wildlife experiences on our safari tour with private transfers ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town
- Operator Kabura Travel & Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
SaveUS$ 24From US$ 342 10 hours View Tour
- Visit Aquila Private Game Reserve, located 2 hours' drive from Cape Town.
- Go on a game drive in the reserve, encounter a variety of wildlife.
- Enjoy birdwatching in a reserve that is home to 172 species of birds.
SaveUS$ 13From US$ 180 9 hours View Tour
- Enjoy a two-hour, Safari game drive at the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Meet some furry friends at Eagle Encounters.
- Rub scales with crocodiles at a local crocodile farm.
SaveUS$ 14From US$ 195 9 hours View Tour
- Witness the Big Five on a private reserve.
- Go on a safari just a few hours away from Cape Town.
- Breakfast, lunch and use of swimming pools included.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
SaveUS$ 378From US$ 5,400 15 days View Tour
- Big 5 wildlife encounters in the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s premier game reserve.
- Explore Cape Town with its many spectacular attractions, such as the Cape Peninsula.
- The splendour of the Garden Route with its stunning mountains, lagoons, forests & beaches.
SaveUS$ 145From US$ 2,065 11 days View Tour
- Search for the “BIG FIVE” in Kruger National Park.
- Experience the colourful tribal heritage of Swaziland & Zululand.
- Take in the scenic beauty of the Drakensberg Mountains (World Heritage site).
SaveUS$ 189From US$ 2,699 17 days View Tour
|May 4||10+ seats left|
|May 25||10+ seats left|
- Explore Cape Town at your leisure.
- Enjoy game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Fly to the Zambian side of the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Explore Cape Town.
- Visit Hermanus, a seaside town and a popular whale-watching destination.
- Drive along the Garden Route, see stunning sceneries.
- Explore Cape Town.
- Drive along the scenic Garden Route.
- Discover the Cape Winelands, known for high-quality South African wines.
- Discover Augrabies Falls National Park.
- Encounter wildlife on game drives in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.
- Journey to the spectacular Fish River Canyon.
SaveUS$ 195From US$ 2,790 21 days View Tour
|May 11||10+ seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- 3 days of game drives and boat safaris.
- Wine tasting in the famous wineries of Stellenbosch.
- The 'Mother City' - Cape Town.
SaveUS$ 347From US$ 4,955 13 days View Tour
|Sep 15||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 5 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results