- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak up stunning sights driving down the Garden Route
- Try to spot wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park
- Enjoy a wine tasting along Route 62
Venture through some of the most picturesque areas of South Africa on this five-day tour. Go on a wildlife game drive, hike, and relax in the region’s towns and coastal communities.
It would've been nice to receive a final confirmation e-mail the day prior, as this trip leaves at 4am and we basically got up *hoping* they would come to pick us up (which they did precisely on time).
My girlfriend was very ill that day due to foodpoisoning and the driver did everything he could to help, including making a small detour to drop us at the hotel in Palenque before driving to the ruins. I later took a taxi, where he was waiting with the money for my entrance. Very much appreciated and great service.”
Day 1: Cape Town - Sedgefield, South Africa (Day 1: Cape Town - Sedgefield, South Africa)
Day 2: Sedgefield - Jefferys Bay, South Africa (Day 2: Sedgefield - Jefferys Bay, South Africa)
Day 3: Jeffreys Bay, South Africa (Day 3: Jeffreys Bay, South Africa)
Day 4: Jeffreys Bay - Oudtshoorn, South Africa (Day 4: Jeffreys Bay - Oudtshoorn, South Africa)
Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Cape Town, South Africa (Day 5: Oudtshoorn - Cape Town, South Africa)
- 4 nights in hostels or 3-star guesthouses
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- Cape Town accommodation pick-up/drop-off (+/-10km radius from Cape Town CBD)
- Transfers to tour highlights (as per itinerary=
- - Van Cape town - Sedgefield
- - Van Sedgefield - Jeffreys Bay
- - Van Jeffreys bay - Oudtshoorn
- - Van Oudtshoorn - Cape Town
- Tours and activities as per itinerary
- - Cango caves adventure tour and heritage tour
- - Ostrich farm tour
- - Wine tasting
- - Wilderness national park canoeing
- - Tsitsikamma national park hike
- - Addo game drive in tour van
- Local English-speaking guides
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Lunch and dinner/other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities (and all fees associated with them), such as Bungee jumping, zip lining, and elephant bush walk
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 35 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Garden Route & Addo Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Garden Route & Addo Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- This tour leaves on select Mondays and Saturdays. Maximum number of travellers: 12
- 20% rate increases apply during peak season for travel during 10 December to 10 January
- This itinerary is subject to change and may on occasion run in a different order to fit with availability of activities
No infants or children under 12 years of age allowed on scheduled group tour packages.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a fare-paying adult.