- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4.5 hours
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 8
- Stand on the top of Table Mountain and view outstanding panoramas of Cape Town and beyond
- See the beauty of Table Mountain National Park and its flora and fauna
- Tour of the city, including the Malay Quarter, Castle of Good Hope, Diamond Works and more
As we follow the city's main thoroughfare, Adderley Street, we will see St. George's Cathedral, the Anglican Diocese of Nobel Peace Laureate Archbishop Desmond Tutu. We will pass the Company Gardens and the Malay Quarter (also known as the Bo-Kaap, which means "Above Cape" because of its location up against the slopes of Table Mountain). In the early 18th Century, thousands of slaves from Java, Ceylon and other Far Eastern regions were brought to Cape Town. After slavery was abolished, their descendants, known as the Cape Malays, settled here.
Continue to join a sparkling tour, witnessing the art of diamond cutting and the careful craftsmanship of jewellery manufacturing by skilled experts. Discover the history of the diamond and gold trade in South Africa.
You will be offered the option of continuing to Table Mountain, where you can ascend to the top (weather permitting) by the rotating cable car. Here you will see wildflowers and the famous silver tree, and marvel at a bird's-eye view of the city and its beaches. On a clear day, it is even possible to see Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned on one side and Cape Point on the other.
Afterwards, we descend the mountain, before heading back to the city centre.
- Return transfers from central Cape Town hotels
- Entrance to Castle of Good Hope (time permitting) and Diamond Works
- English guide (German/English guide on Sun/Tues/Thurs/Sat, morning tour only)
- Cableway ticket fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
• Cancellation less than 24 hours before departure – 100% cancellation fees
• Cancellation more than 24 hours before departure – full refund
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Awarded "Safe Travels" stamp