- Lush agricultural land of the north with paddy fields and fruit orchards.
- Ambositra, the arts and crafts capital of Madagascar.
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, and natural swimming holes.
|Aug 4||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle in the shadow of the majestic Table Mountain, with the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean a constant companion by your side.
- Swap water bottles for wine bottles at the famous vineyards of Stellenbosch and beyond, refuelling with South African delicacies.
- Encounter the ‘real South Africa’ while cycling across the rural landscape dotted with small historic homesteads and towns.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Hells Gate National Park on a bicycle.
- Enjoy a boat ride and spot large hippos in Lake Naivasha.
- Trek the lower gorge and take memorable pictures.
After breakfast depart from your Nairobi hotel at 7:00 AM and drive to Hells Gate ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi, Kenya/Nairobi, Kenya View Map
- Operator Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Discover the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains.
- Search for the big 5 in Kruger National Park.
- Cycle through vast mountain scenery, forests, waterfalls and canyons.
|Jul 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 8||Only 8 seats left|
- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails .
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery .
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads.
- Cycling through magnificent and diverse landscapes.
- Safari drives in Etosha National Park.
- Exploring sand dunes on a modified ‘fat’ bike.
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Morocco – from bicycles to Berbers, bustling souks to the High Atlas Mountains, this classic adventure has it all.
- End rewarding days in the saddle with Moroccan feasts in Djemma el-Fna, a traditional dinner in the mountains, or a Berber banquet.
- Ride both bikes and camels in the Sahara to a starlit nomad camp - the ultimate desert experience.
|Sep 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 7 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Cycling is the perfect way to enjoy the incredible landscapes of Tanzania.
- Kick off your adventure with that cornerstone of all cycling adventures – coffee.
- The Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater are two of Africa’s very best wildlife arenas.
SavingUS$ 740From US$ 3,700 US$ 2,960 13 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 24||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Discover the real Soweto through its rich history and cultural diversity.
- Cycle the colourful streets and experience the vibrant atmosphere of the city of gold.
- Ride down Vilakazi Street and past the sites of the 1976 student uprisings.
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results