Looking for available travel experts
Africa Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
56 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 1507 Reviews
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SaveUS$ 76From US$ 1,510 12 days View Tour
|Mar 8||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy premium wine tasting at the Anthonij Rupert tasting room.
- Take a scenic tram ride with picturesque views.
- Seasonal, antipasti selection lunch included.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 143From US$ 2,865 12 days View Tour
|Mar 17||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 3 seats left|
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 12 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the Nairobi National Park.
- Visit Karen Blixen Museum.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Hell's Gate National Park.
- Enjoy an incredible walking tour in the park.
- Visit the Elsamere Conservation Centre, once home to Joy Adamson.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 2,325 9 days View Tour
|Mar 3||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Discover Nairobi like a local.
- Visit August 7th Memorial Park and Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum.
- Wander through the Uhuru Park.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off..
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples..
- Buffet dinner included..
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cairo/Cairo View Map
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
See the best of Cape Town on this complete, one day tour! Enjoy breathtaking panoramic ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks.
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad.
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation.
- A private tailored wine tour to meet your requirements regarding wines and vineyards.
- The number of vineyards visited is at your discretion within the time constraints.
This is a specialised private wine tour, for a minimum of 2 guests, to meet ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Stellenbosch/Stellenbosch View Map
- Operator Winelands Experience
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
- Explore the CBD after dark with a guide.
- Indulge in local beers, beverages and the East African cuisine.
- Sample Kenyan food.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results