Africa Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/202072 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 85 Reviews
- The Art Walk in Madrid is every art lover's dream.
- Wander around Salamanca's Plaza Mayor at night, lit up to reveal its intricate architecture.
- Sample the culinary delights and contrasts of Spain, Portugal and Morocco - three countries that are celebrated around the world for their cuisine.
24 day city sightseeing trip to Madrid, Salamanca and 13 other destinations in Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Read More
SaveUS$ 538From US$ 3,710 US$ 3,339 24 days View Tour
- Sep 21 Only 1 seat left
- Sep 26 Only 1 seat left
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
12 day food tour to Casablanca, Meknes and 5 other destinations travelling through Morocco and Egypt. Read More
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation Hotel & Guest House
- Transport Train & Private Vehicle
- Age Range15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 314From US$ 1,630 US$ 1,385 12 days View Tour
- Sep 20 Only 1 seat left
- Sep 24 Only 4 seats left
- Enjoy premium wine tasting at the Anthonij Rupert tasting room.
- Take a scenic tram ride with picturesque views.
- Seasonal, antipasti selection lunch included.
On this day trip you will visit Franschhoek, Cape Winelands and Cape Town. Read More
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Activities Wine tasting tours
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Age Range1 to 79 years old
From US$ 117 08 hours View Tour
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- Indulge your senses in the chaotic, colourful souqs of Marrakech.
- Experience medieval Morocco in the city of Fes.
- The sacred mountain village of Moulay Idriss holds a special place in the hearts of the Moroccan people.
15 day city sightseeing trip to Marrakech, Rabat and 7 other destinations travelling through Morocco and Spain. Read More
SaveUS$ 565From US$ 2,930 US$ 2,490 15 days View Tour
- Sep 21 Only 8 seats left
- Oct 05 Only 4 seats left
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
“First Exodus trip and a great experience. Terrific way to see a good chunk of the Cape with some wo ...”
SaveUS$ 162From US$ 3,249 12 days View Tour
- Sep 22 Only 6 seats left
- Oct 06 Only 2 seats left
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
15 day wine tasting trip through Cape Town, Cape Peninsula, Mossel Bay and 5 other destinations in South Africa. Read More
From US$ 5,400 15 days View Tour
- Sep 17
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
“Two weeks at the end of November was ideal time to travel the 'Garden Route' Varied itinery. from ...”
SaveUS$ 117From US$ 2,349 12 days View Tour
- Oct 15 Only 8 seats left
- Oct 27 Only 1 seat left
- Head out of town to Nairobi’s leafy Karen suburb.
- Get up close to the endangered Rothschild giraffe at the Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre.
- Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
5 hour food tour in Nairobi. Read More
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 70 05 hours View Tour
- Today 10+ seats left
- Tomorrow 10+ seats left
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
6 day explorer tour in South Africa, visiting Oudtshoorn, Knysna and Albertinia. Read More
From US$ 1,168 06 days View Tour
- Oct 11
- Oct 12
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
“Excellent tour, very knowledgable tour guide, visited 3 fantastic vineyards (don't try to do more th ...”
From US$ 200 10 hours View Tour
- Sep 12
- Sep 13
- Take part in the world’s largest individually timed cycle sportive .
- Explore the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Cycle the spectacular Whale Coast between Hermanus and Gordon's Bay.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
9 hour explorer tour in Cape Town. Read More
From US$ 180 09 hours View Tour
- Sep 12
- Sep 13
- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results