- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Draa Valley Cycle through one of the most picturesque valleys in Morocco
- Erg Chebbi Ride camels through impressive Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness
- Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass Enjoy a thrilling descent from this stunning mountain pass in the High Atlas
- Marrakech Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively DjemmaelFna Square
Discover the kasbahs, tribal villages and cool oases of the Draa Valley on this cycling holiday in Morocco. Cycle through the remote hamada desert of the Sahara and enjoy an exhilarating High Atlas descent through the Berber heartland. Overnight Sahara camp - Ride camels through Saharan sand dunes and camp overnight in a desert wilderness Thrilling descent - Enjoy a scenic descent from the stunning High Atlas mountain pass of Tizi N'Fedrhate Pass Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City, with its atmospheric medina and lively Djemma-el-Fna Square.
The trip was well organised and planned, we saw so much in such a short time.”
Day 1 : Join trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : Explore Marrakech; drive High Atlas pass to Ouarzazate
Day 3 : Cycling in the Draa Valley, then drive to Alnif
Day 4 : Cycle the foothills of Jebel Sahro; camel trek to camp
Day 5 : Enjoy Sunrise in the sand dunes then pedal to Erfoud
Day 6 : Bike though local villages en route to El Kelaa Mgouna
Day 7 : Ride down the Atlas Mountains and return to Marrakech
Day 8 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 6 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple camping
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Bicycle, Minibus
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide, Assistant Cycle Guide, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 63 today.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 120 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Morocco - Atlas to the Sahara tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.