- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
A breathtaking labyrinth of trails weaves along mountain foothills, plunges into deep verdant valleys, edges the densest of jungle, and takes you from one one jaw-dropping landscape to the next. Welcome to the wild heart of East Africa.
The journey begins on the western edge of Uganda, at the base of Africa's tallest mountain range, The Rwenzoris, or the Mountains of the Moon. Magnificent craters and cloud-shrouded peaks surround you as you climb into the lush foothills and highlands. Encounter the famously polite and friendly locals of the many remote mountain villages, some excited to chat, some just shyly smile.
Along the way, experience incredible wildlife sightings and bask in otherworldly landscapes. An action-packed safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park, gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, the tranquil shores of Lake Bunyonyi, the challenging climbs of the Congo Nile Trail. By the time the journey ends in Kigali, Rwanda, you won't believe all that you've experienced. Welcome to East Africa, we said!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 420
- Any international flights to Entebbe and from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling Uganda & Rwanda: The Heart of Africa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 226 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 150 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1288 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycling Uganda & Rwanda: The Heart of Africa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Uganda & Rwanda: The Heart of Africa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2