Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 1,249From US$ 2,498 US$ 1,249 15 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
- See the grand burial sites of the pharaohs in the valley of the Kings..
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets..
- Experience Nubian hospitality with a home cooked meal. .
|Jul 13||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 5||Only 1 seat left|
- The Art Walk in Madrid is every art lover's dream.
- Wander around Salamanca's Plaza Mayor at night, lit up to reveal its intricate architecture.
- Sample the culinary delights and contrasts of Spain, Portugal and Morocco - three countries that are celebrated around the world for their cuisine.
|Jun 29||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 4||Only 1 seat left|
- Indulge your senses in the chaotic, colourful souqs of Marrakech.
- Experience medieval Morocco in the city of Fes.
- The sacred mountain village of Moulay Idriss holds a special place in the hearts of the Moroccan people.
|Jul 6||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 31||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the port city of Tangier.
- See the Caves of Hercules.
- Enjoy delicious Moroccan cuisine in a traditional restaurant.
- Set sail down the Nile, one of the world’s most iconic rivers.
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience – lose yourself in the colours and aromas of this fascinating marketplace.
SavingUS$ 998From US$ 4,990 US$ 3,992 19 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 14||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 8||10+ seats left|
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results