- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the trails around Africa‘s tallest mountain and highest volcano Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Bike through solitary rainforests, flat savannah and fertile fields of crop
- Safari in Arusha National Park
- Spend a night in a Maasai village
The trail around Africa‘s tallest mountain and highest volcano is 230 miles long and involves 16000 ft of climbing. It takes us through solitary rainforests, fertile fields of crop and through wild, dry acacia rich savannah, which is the home of the Maasai.
The tracks around the cloud shrouded, snow-capped roof of Africa are mainly dusty, sometimes rocky, with a few asphalt roads. We spend a night in a Maasai cultural village to get to know their customs, songs and dishes. On a safari in Arusha National Park see some of Africa´s amazing wildlife.
We did the 7 day trek through Machame route. Noel, the owner of the company was always there to answer our questions while planning our trip. During the trek the guys made us feel comfortable all the time, the food was more than plenty and very tasty. Every day upon arrival at each camp everything was set to make us feel like home. Special thanks to all the porters, our guides Anton, Fraterino and Preygod and the amazing cook Sheidi. We also did a two day safari at lake Manyara and Ngorongoro crater, our driver Shirima was an exceptional person, polite and kind always keen to help.
Everything was perfect, it was an unforgetable trip.
Thanks again Noel and everyone else.”
Day 1: Arrival Kilimanjaro, transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Bike Tour around Moshi
Day 3: Bike Tour Moshi – Lake Chala
Day 4: Bike Tour Lake Chala – Rongai
Day 5: Bike tour Rongai – Olpopongi Masai village
Day 6: Bike tour Olopopongi – Momella
Day 7: Bike tour Momella – Moshi
Day 8: Saying farewell
- Meals during the tour
- Tour guide
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.