- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore a side of Tanzania that most tourists rarely encounter
- Bike from the foothills of Kilimanjaro to the plains below
- Explore the countless miles of dirt roads, footpaths, and singletracks
Half-day guided bicycle rides range from 15 to 50 kilometres and explore a side of Tanzania that tourists rarely encounter.
Rides depart from Moshi Town (or another pre-arranged location with additional transport) and include visits to beautiful coffee estates, mountain villages, rainforests, waterfalls, or the Maasai plains.
I highly recommend Enosaexpeditions.com, they got the best possible team. Big thanks to our guides Wilfred, Mahamod and Fratterino, we wouldnt have reached the summit without them. Also a big thanks to all porters, cook and our favorite waiter Bariki.
All services were provided as agreed, our tents were ready every day when reaching the camps, marvelous food and very good advise by the guides.
Remember, of you want to make it all the way up to Uhuru peak, just go Pole Pole and follow your Enosa guides.
- Tour Guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.