- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Lake Nakuru National Park and the Great Rift Valley
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve and Hells Gate National Park
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha
- Cycle through through Hells Gate and enjoy a hot water swim
You will witness great herds of herbivores and large mammals like lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo in Maasai Mara. It is a truly spectacular experience to be able to get this close to such massive creatures.
Pick up bicycles at the gate of Hells Gate National Park and cycle inside the park to the Oljorowa gorge then to a hot water spur swimming pool.
All accommodation is pure budget, no floss and luxury. But the Game Drives are done
in tourist converted Safari Minivans for comfort and ease of game viewing.
Day 1: Arrival - Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi - Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park - Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 4: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve - Lake Naivasha
Day 6: Hell's Gate National Park
Day 7: Departure - Nairobi
- Bed and breakfast in Nairobi Hotel
- Full Board basis outside Nairobi
- Transport in safari minivans
- Game viewing drives
- Boat ride for 1 hour at Lake Naivasha
- Park entry fees as described in the itinerary
- Visit Oljororowa gorge (weather permitting)
- Free Nairobi Airport transfers
- Any type of drinks
- Tips and things of personal nature
- Things not included such as VISA fees, insurance
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.