- Visit Lake Manyara National Park, home to the famous tree-climbing lions.
- Enjoy a day-long game drive in Serengeti National Park.
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to a variety of animals and birds.
Book this 5-day, guided trip and explore some of the most popular national park and ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha View Map
- Operator Seven Wonders Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Go on a safari through Kruger National Park, one of the largest game reserves in Southern Africa.
- Feast on fresh Mozambican seafood at the seaside village of Ponta Malongane.
- Uncover the unspoilt wilderness of the Elephant Coast, a tropical paradise of crystal clear water, marshland, coastal forest and swamp.
SaveUS$ 240From US$ 1,245 US$ 1,058 9 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 10 seats left|
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Enjoy gorilla trekking in a dense forest.
- See how gorillas behave in their natural habitat.
- Explore Cape Town at your leisure.
- Enjoy game drives in Kruger National Park.
- Fly to the Zambian side of the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Go on a self-drive adventure in one of South Africa's most beautiful regions.
- Visit the battlefield of Spion Kop.
- Enjoy game drives in Nambiti Game Reserve.
- Great views of lions, wildebeest, impala, eland and buffalo in the Mkata Floodplain.
- A great chance to witness some of more than 400 species of birds.
- Sunrise and Sunset Game drives.
- Try spotting the big five in Maasai Mara.
- Learn more about the history of Stone Town in Zanzibar.
- Relax on some of Zanzibar's most exclusive beaches.
- Explore Masai Mara, one of the best wildlife safari destinations in the world.
- Relax on Diani Beach, one of Africa's best beaches.
- Go out on wildlife safaris.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Two of Africa's best national parks in 6 days.
- Visit Maasai Mara, known for its annual Wildebeest migration.
- See large herds of free-ranging elephants at Amboseli.
- Witness the Tugela Falls (948m) and see the Amphitheatre.
- Summit the Drakensberg via a chain ladder.
- Enjoy hiking past the sandstone cliffs of Golden Gate Highlands Park.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- See elephants, zebras, wildebeests, giraffes and leopards in their natural habitat.
- Have a chance to meet the Maasai people.
- Descend to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Follow the great migration trails at the Serengeti National Park.
- Visit Lake Manyara National Park.
- Conquer Mt Kilimanjaro via the Northern Circuit (the Lemosho Route).
- Visit Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Enjoy ten nights of accommodation along with meals and hot drinks.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results