- Spend a whole day uncovering the majesty and mystery of the world wonder of Petra.
- Take an effortless float in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea on a swim like no other.
- Hop in a jeep and experience the extraordinary desert scenery of Wadi Rum, a rugged moonscape of huge sandstone mountains.
- Explore Murchison Falls National Park.
- See a variety of wildlife in one of Uganda's largest national parks.
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Nile.
- Explore Dar es Salaam during a city tour.
- Go out on game drives in Mikumi National Park.
- Take a boat to Zanzibar, visit Stone Town and Prison Island.
- Visit South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Parks.
- Enjoy game drives, river activities and walking safaris.
- Spot elephants, hippos, buffalo, giraffe, and a variety of birdlife.
- Observe African wildlife from a different vantage point, from the coastline.
- Embark on a unique guided boat safari of St.
- Experience unspoiled Zulu culture at DumaZulu Cultural Village.
When one thinks of African wildlife, the image of the expansive savanna plains come to ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Durban/Durban
- Operator Zulu Safaris
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Petra - explore this spectacular UNESCO-listed Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Wadi Rum - explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars.
- Dead Sea - bob around like a cork in the famously buoyant, mineral-rich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud.
SavingUS$ 314From US$ 2,095 US$ 1,781 14 days View Tour
|Aug 4||10+ seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results