31 Whale watching Tours with 3 Reviews
- Take a boat from Stone Town to Prison Island.
- Encounter giant tortoises up close.
- Dive, snorkel or swim.
- See the dolphins in their natural environment.
- Visit the oldest mosque in East Africa.
- Swim with dolphins if you're lucky!.
- Embark on this awesome day trip to Mahmya and create memories of a lifetime.
- Snorkel on the impressive coral heads scattered in the clear lagoon.
- Enjoy lunch with seafood and Italian specialties.
9 hour trip through Cairo and Hurghada. Read More
From US$ 75 09 hours View Tour
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- Hassle-free pickup from the airport.
- Hassle-free transport to the airport.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on a traditional wooden dhow.
- Watch the setting sun cast gold on the water.
- Private Transfers.
- Always on time.
- Hassle Free.
- Visit the ruins of the Portuguese barracks.
- Enjoy the soft white sandy beach.
- Visit the dhow building capital of Zanzibar.
- Professional driver.
- Meet and greet at airport.
- Hotel pick up and drop off services.
- See the Africa’s Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhinoceros).
- Drive through the Timber and Sugar plantation.
- Experience the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve on our vehicles Toyota Quantum or Land Rove.
HighlightsSKIP THE QUEUE
- Highest Pub in Africa.
- Lesotho's Highest point.
- Embark on two game drives in search for the Big Five game of Africa.
- Enjoy an overnight safari at the luxurious Garden Route Game Lodge.
- Spot southern right whales from the shores of Hermanus.
3 day wildlife safaris and game drives tour in South Africa, visiting Cape Town, Cape Agulhas and Swellendam. Read More
From US$ 351 03 days View Tour
- Sep 17
- Watch Southern right whales from a purpose-built boat.
- Enjoy a two-hour scenic coastal drive to Gansbaai.
- Stop to watch the penguin colony at Stony Point.
- Sabrage a bottle of wine.
- Wine tasting at two premium, boutique wine estates.
- Drive down the famous coastal Whale Route, visit famous whale-watching spots.
9 hour wine tasting tour through Hermanus and Cape Town. Read More
From US$ 182 09 hours View Tour
- Sep 13
- Sep 14
- Stroll on a boardwalk through the mangroves.
- Visit the turtle rehabilitation center.
- Spot Zanzibar Red Colobus monkeys, a very rare species only found in Zanzibar.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results