- Sail on a catamaran through the beautiful turquoise waters of the British Virgin Islands..
- Snorkel in deep caves and along reefs..
- Anchor and jump aboard a floating bar..
The British Virgin Islands are among the world’s most popular sailing destinations and you only ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Scrub Island/Scrub Island View Map
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 408From US$ 1,699 US$ 1,291 7 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Sail beyond the Arctic Circle to 80° north.
- Zodiac and shore excursions to discover the icy wilderness.
- Arctic fox, whales, walrus and huge 200,000 strong colonies of Little auk.
SaveUS$ 325From US$ 6,495 11 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Cruise through Scoresbysund, the world's largest fjord system.
- Hiking across Ella Island's wild tundra.
- The colourful scene of Brogetdal, the 'multi-coloured valley'.
SaveUS$ 335From US$ 6,695 10 days View Tour
|Sep 2||10+ seats left|
|Sep 9||10+ seats left|
- Stunning mountain landscapes with deep gorges, spectacular caves, ancient forests and flowering meadows.
- Unique flora rich in orchids and endemic species.
- Outstanding fauna, including brown bear, wallcreeper and an exceptional variety of rare butterflies.
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,475 8 days View Tour
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 17||Only 8 seats left|
- See Brown bears from a hide.
- Discover one of the last remaining wilderness areas in Europe.
- Have a unique opportunity to observe a great variety of wildlife in its natural environment.
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,625 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 4 seats left|
- Circumnavigate the globe and reach 90° North - 'the top of the world'.
- Discover the remote archipelago of Franz Josef Land with its 191 islands.
- Travel aboard the world's largest and most powerful icebreaker.
SaveUS$ 1,500From US$ 29,995 14 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit and explore four unique islands.
- Enjoy vineyards, volcanoes and hot springs.
- Walk around the tranquil waters of Lagoa do Fogo.
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,635 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 1 seat left|
- Become directly involved in a Brown bear conservation project.
- Informative daily bear tracking walks.
- Two visits to a hide for wild Brown bear observation.
SaveUS$ 85From US$ 1,705 8 days View Tour
|Sep 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Connect with history at Diocletian's Palace in Split..
- Discover secluded islands and deserted beaches..
- Explore Korčula — the birthplace of Marco Polo..
SavingUS$ 623From US$ 1,449 US$ 826 8 days View Tour
|May 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 5 seats left|
- Feel on Top of the World and literally stand on it – reach the pinnacle of Arctic endeavours and the Earth with an expedition to 90 degrees North.
- Climb aboard a ship that can go where others cannot – crush through metres of ice on the world’s largest, most-powerful nuclear icebreaker, ‘50 Years of Victory’.
- Float high above the Pole on a unique, optional sightseeing hot air balloon ride.
SaveUS$ 3,530From US$ 32,990 US$ 31,011 14 days View Tour
|Jun 12||10+ seats left|
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
- Seek out unforgettable Polar Bears sightings while roaming the hunting grounds of this ruler of the Arctic.
- Discover the history of Greenland with explorations of the ruins of ancient Thule settlements and learn about the Inuit life in Ittoqqortoormiit.
- Experience how this incredible environment is ever-changing while cruising through freshly birthed icebergs in Scoresbysund.
SaveUS$ 405From US$ 8,095 13 days View Tour
|Aug 4||10+ seats left|
|Aug 11||10+ seats left|
- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread.
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania.
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars.
- Visit the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park..
- Explore the ancient town of Mostar and the Stari Most (Old Bridge)..
- Take a tour of the "Tunnel of Life" in Sarajevo..
SavingUS$ 654From US$ 3,399 US$ 2,745 12 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 18||Only 9 seats left|
- Uncover the incredible landscape of Spitsbergen, from the quirky northernmost city of Longyearbyen and brilliantly blue glaciers like the ‘14th July Glacier’, to stunning fjords and towering mountains and cliffs.
- Experience the unique and memorable sensation of 24 hours of sunlight.
- Scour sheets of ice and hopefully be rewarded with unforgettable sightings of the ruler of the Arctic – the Polar Bear.
SaveUS$ 270From US$ 5,395 9 days View Tour
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
|Jun 9||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results