- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread.
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania.
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars.
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bukovina.
- Explore the Merry Cemetery of Sapanta.
- Visit the Wooden Churches of Maramures.
- Explore some of Romania's most important cities, such as Bucharest, Cluj, and Brasov.
- Visit the famous castles of Romania, including Bran, Corvin, and Peles.
- Discover the cultural heritage of Romania at various local workshops.
- Visit San Gimignano, Volterra and Monteriggioni.
- Taste dishes prepared with saffron accompanied by refreshing Vernaccia white wine.
- Stop at a small artisanal alabaster workshop to meet traditionalist craftsman.
Our trip starts with a drive towards San Gimignano. On our way, we stop for ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siena/Siena View Map
- Operator Tuscan Escapes
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Rome Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes a visit to St.
- Sorrento Orientation tour of this popular resort.
- Assisi Orientation tour includes St.
- Follow the historic Jacobite rising in Inverness..
- Learn about whisky-making with tasting and guided tour..
- Opt to kayak among beautiful Scottish landscapes in Cairngorms National Park..
SavingUS$ 110From US$ 2,089 7 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 10 seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- A fully-guided day trip with private, air-conditioned transport and local guide.
- Take in two of the best views of Toledo.
- Visit a sword-making workshop that uses centuries-old techniques.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results