- Trek through the mountain villages, gorges and terraces of the Alpujarras
- Enjoy a full canyoning experience in Rio Verde, an area of green and cool waters
- Trek along Cabo de Gata’s best beaches, Andalusia’s largest coastal protected area
- Climb to the summit of continental Spain’s highest peak, Mulhacén
- Trek through the mountain villages, gorges, terraces and bounteous greenery of Alpujarra
- Spend two nights at the Poqueira mountain hut, an 84-person capacity refuge
- Be astounded by the Mediterranean-style views as we cycle along Brighton’s best-kept secret, the Undercliff Path.
- Explore Rudyard Kipling’s hometown and take a stroll through the pretty gardens of his former home .
- Hear scintillating stories about life in Brighton that you won’t find in any guidebook, from a local who has lived and worked next to Brighton Beach for over 20 years.
- Discover the countryside of Tuscany on an ultra-modern Polar 6 seats quad driven by an exp.
- Rustic picnic basket with salumi, various kinds of cheese, bread, wine and water.
A unique experience, a combination of adrenaline and nature, and an unforgettable memory of Tuscany ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Florence/Florence
- Operator My Tour
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 128 8.50 hours View Tour
- Enjoy 30 minute walking tour of Rome’s old Jewish Ghetto, stopping at the Teatro Marcello
- Gape at the size of the Circus Maximus, Ancient Rome’s chariot racing arena
- Stroll along the Appian Way, ancient Rome’s greatest road
If you have an interest in history or are a seasoned traveler looking for a... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Rome/Rome
- Operator Walks of Italy
From US$ 72 3.5 hours View Tour
- Join us for the ultimate adventure on the south coast of Crete, where you’ll explore an off-the-beaten-path coastal village.
- Set out on a 90-minute hike through a gorge that offers surreal views, some peace and serenity, and the opportunity to learn about local flora.
- Discover the mystic wonders of an unknown ancient city with “healing” waters.
- Head to the western region of Sfakia, home to the stunning White Mountains, spectacular gorges, and panoramic views.
- Visit a family-owned cheese and yoghurt factory for a local breakfast.
- Follow in the steps of ANZAC soldiers and hike through Imbros Gorge.
- Take a Super Jeep tour to the most popular sites.
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided snowmobiling tour.
- Visit Gullfoss, Strokkur and Thingvellir National Park.
- Explore the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- The Big Fall.
- Boat ride in the park.
- Ride the best dune buggies in Fuerteventura.
- Pass by sea cliffs and white sandy beaches in Cotillo.
- Visit a fishing village and stop for lunch by the sea.
- Super Jeep Tour to Icelanders favorite spot.
- Amazingly beautiful nature.
- Camina en el antiguo "camino del correo" de las montañas hasta el mar;.
- Descubre las plantas mediterráneas de la Sierra de Tramuntana.
- Descubre el increíble pueblo costero de Banyalbufar en la Sierra de Tramuntana;.
- Explore the medieval alleys and streets of gorgeous Treviso while treating yourself to local food and wine.
- Sample an excellent glass of Prosecco at a typical osteria.
- Enjoy scenic views of the Italian countryside.
- Ride a ferry ride across Vigo Bay and get a 360-degree view of pure coastal bliss.
- Trek a beachside trail and take in views of the bay and the Cies Islands.
- Stroll through a traditional fishing village and discover local life beyond the city.
- 3 hour guided bike tour of Rome.
- See sights such as the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions.
- Linger over a very special Cretan lunch, cooked on an open fire amid the unspoiled nature of the Greek countryside.
- Discover the peaceful life of a traditional Cretan shepherd and explore his oh-so-comfortable metoxi (shepherd’s hut).
- Revel in some of the most stunning scenery on the island, including a special spot that has the best views across the beautiful Bay of Mirabello.
- This is a tour that connects adventure with natural beauties
- Explore Dalmatian Hinterland, its nature and old villages
- Discover amazing places away from the urban life
- Hike through one of the prettiest gorges on the island with a local guide who knows the way.
- Hop on a speedboat to explore a Venetian fortress island in the Gulf of Elounda.
- Learn the art of making traditional Greek dolmades and eat the fruits of your labours during a traditional Greek lunch.
- Support a recently fire-ravaged local habitat by planting a tree for yourself or for a loved one.
- Discover one of the best spots for magical views across Mirabello Bay.
- Admire the beauty of unspoilt Cretan landscapes off the traditional tourist trail.
- Enjoy the fascinating natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes.
- Explore one of the most stunning UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- A hike like no other.
For million of years, water carved its way through the rocks creating deep lakes and ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Zadar/Zadar
- Operator Terra Travel D.O.O.
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 81 9 hours View Tour
- Enjoy fishing around Zadar's archipelago.
- Discover the rich flora and fauna of the Adriatic Sea.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Valpolicella region, just beyond Verona.
- Visit two iconic local wineries and indulge on delicious wines paired with tasty local food.
- Learn about the production of valpolicella, amarone, and recioto wines.
- Take in the stunning views of the old fishing village of Boccadasse, just beyond Genoa city.
- Get a hands-on lesson in making authentic Genoese pesto (with a tasting, too, of course!).
- Sample real Italian gelato at one of the oldest gelateria in town.
- Enjoy an off-road adventure in your own jeep.
- Discover the best of natural beauty.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results