- Wine tasting tour
- Food tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars
- Wildlife tracking around Brasov
Each day of this tour represents a key moment in our story. During your 7 days in Romania, you will be introduced to the local values and traditions through a series of personalized workshops, you will meet the locals and sample some of Romania’s delicious dishes, and you will trace the some of Romania’s wildlife through the forests of the Carpathian Mountains.
Please see the detailed itinerary for more information. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
Day 1: An introduction: Modern Romania
Day 2: The road to the sky
Day 3: A taste of Transylvania
Day 4: Back to the Medieval Age
Day 5: Meet the local craftsmen
Day 6: Wildlife tracking
Day 7: In the footsteps of Dracula
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees for the sights included in itinerary
- Accommodation for 6 nights in centrally located hotels
- Transportation with a modern vehicle
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- Breakfasts, 4 dinners and 3 lunches
- Three crafting & baking workshops
- Wine tasting session
- Wildlife tracking session
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance
- Airline tickets
- Meals, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments/sights other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Photography fees
- Tips for guide/driver
- Various expenses such as room service, beverages, personal calls, souvenirs, etc.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 6 to 8 people to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.