- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk through Ireland’s unspoilt natural wonders of the Rings of Kerry and see shepherds in action, with a sheep farm visit and herding demonstration for your small group.
- Scramble about the clustered pillars of Giant's Causeway and decide for yourself if it’s a natural phenomenon, or the work of giants, as legends may say.
- Explore the rugged coastline of the Aran Islands, with time to explore ruins and remains from the Bronze and Iron Age with your local leader.
- Stroll through Belfast's city centre and learn about recent historical events brought to life in their monuments and buildings – one most notably being the story of the Titanic.
The northern nooks and the regal Republic – see it all on an eight-day adventure on both sides of the Irish border. Travel past green pastures, stunning lakes, striking cliff faces and, in the evening, head straight to the pub for a Guinness (or two). Visit medieval castles and ancient sites filled with folklore and whimsy, and marvel at the views of Ireland's rugged coastline, including the Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher and the Giant's Causeway. Hitting the cities of Belfast and Dublin, don't forget to gather your travel crew together for some pub grub and live music to cap off a tour that hits all the hotspots of Ireland. ‘To be sure?’, you say? Why yes, we’re sure.
Giant's Causeway / Belfast
Aran Islands / Galway
Cliffs of Moher / Adare / Killarney
Ring of Kerry / Killarney
- Hotel (5 nights), Hostel (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts
- Train , Public bus , Private vehicle , Ferry
- An expert tour leader
- Giant's Causeway - Day Trip
- Aran Islands - Guided Day Trip by Ferry
- Cliffs of Moher
- Killarney - Ring of Kerry Day Trip
- Killarney - Sheep Dog Trials (seasonal)
- Any international flights to Belfast and from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern & Southern Ireland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern & Southern Ireland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern & Southern Ireland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern & Southern Ireland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Ireland can be cold at night throughout the year, especially at the start and end of the season. Please bring appropriate clothing for adverse weather conditions, including base layers, hat, gloves, scarf, waterproof clothes/umbrella and anything else that you think may be applicable.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. However, if you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge (some exceptions may apply). Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe can seem small by Australian or American standards, and often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together/apart.
- This trip is quite fast paced to make the most of your time in Ireland. We will take you on regular orientation walks, so you'll be on your feet quite a lot. While this may be tiring for some, it’s the best way to get your head around a place and to set yourself up for further discoveries. Please remember that on this trip you don't have a lot of time in Belfast and Dublin at the start and the end of the trip respectively, so if you're keen to explore these spectacular cities in depth we recommend you arrive a day or two before the start of the trip and/or extend your stay at the end.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Climate and seasonal