- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Chill out
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Connect with history at Diocletian's Palace in Split.
- Discover secluded islands and deserted beaches.
- Explore Korčula — the birthplace of Marco Polo.
- Wander the forested paradise of Mljet National Park.
Whether you're looking for relaxed afternoons lazing on the deck of a yacht or time to indulge in the nightlife, this eight-day sailing trip aims to please. Discover charming villages and stunning scenery as you sail from Split to Dubrovnik on a small yacht. Matchmaking won't be needed to help you fall in love with the country, culture, or the region's beauty during hikes to castles and waterfalls. Toss in beach barbecue and snorkelling and you have an incredible yet affordable island getaway.
Day 1: Split/Adriatic Sea
Day 2: Adriatic Sea
Day 3: Adriatic Sea
Day 4: Adriatic Sea
Day 5: Adriatic Sea
Day 6: Adriatic Sea
Day 7: Adriatic Sea/Dubrovnik
Day 8: Dubrovnik
- 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers (7 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD250-325 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD80 per person.
- 16m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.