- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Connect with history at Diocletian's Palace in Split.
- Discover secluded islands and deserted beaches.
- Explore Korčula — the birthplace of Marco Polo.
- Wander the forested paradise of Mljet National Park.
Whether you're looking for relaxed afternoons lazing on the deck of a yacht or time to indulge in the nightlife, this eight-day sailing trip aims to please. Discover charming villages and stunning scenery as you sail from Split to Dubrovnik on a small yacht. Matchmaking won't be needed to help you fall in love with the country, culture, or the region's beauty during hikes to castles and waterfalls. Toss in beach barbecue and snorkelling and you have an incredible yet affordable island getaway.
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon/Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay
Day 4: Mandalay
Day 5: Mandalay/Bagan
Day 6: Bagan
Day 7: Bagan
Day 8: Bagan/Inle Lake
- 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers (7 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD250-325 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD80 per person.
- 16m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Sailing the Dalmatian Coast
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Split and from Dubrovnik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.