Looking for available travel experts
- Explore Romania's most important cities, including Bucharest, Brasov Sibiu & Cluj-Napoca.
- Discover the authentic Romanian life in Viscri, the second home of Prince Charles.
- Sample Romania's traditional food and wine.
- Visit 3 of Bukovina’s Painted Monasteries – Voroneț, Sucevița, and Moldovița.
- Take city tours of Suceava and Chisinau.
- Explore the Old Orhei archeological complex and visit the Orhei Fort.
- Experience the ‘real’ Barcelona away from the tourist trail.
- Taste all the delights that local Barcelona has on offer.
- Sample some Romanian dishes and learn how to bake a traditional Saxon bread.
- Visit the most important landmarks in Trasnylvania.
- Wine tasting session at the Rhein & CIE Azuga Wine Cellars.
- Neive and it’s medieval castle.
- Castle of Grinzane Cavour.
- Bike among vineyards and hills.
|Feb 26||10+ seats left|
|Feb 27||10+ seats left|
- Travel to Ascoli Piceno, see one of Italy's most beautiful squares.
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes, learn more about the secrets of Italian food.
- Explore vineyards around Ascoli Piceno and try some of the best Italian wines.
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Visit the Turda Salt Mine, home to one of the coolest underground theme parks in the world.
- Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride and a traditional Romanian meal.
- Visit Bran Castle & Sighisoara Citadel.
- Wine + French food + craft beer = a fantastic way to discover Paris! Join this laid-back, food and drink-focused walking tour to discover Paris through its bistrots, wine bars, brasseries, and cool local neighbourhoods.
|Feb 25||10+ seats left|
|Feb 26||10+ seats left|
- Visit Finca La Melonera, learn about local grape varieties and their revival.
- Taste wines, enjoy tapas.
- Explore Ronda, one of the oldest cities in Spain, on your own.
- Explore some of the most famous landmarks of Rome.
- Visit local wine bars, sample Italian food and wines.
- Learn about the history of wine and its place in Italian culture.
- Taste the Aglianico red wine and the cheese from the mountains.
- Enchanting view of the Sassi of Matera.
- Cook the famous and unique bread from Matera in an old wood-burning bakery.
- Discover the prosecco DOCG wine region.
- Attend prosecco masterclass with an expert, enjoy prosecco wine tastings and winery visits.
- Take a walking tour of Venice.
- Visit the cellars of José Maria da Fonseca Wine House Museum.
- Travel to the Sanctuary of Christ the King ( Cristo Rei).
- Arrábida Natural Park.
- Visit a winery in south Italy.
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines.
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars.
- Taste the wines of Portugal's Cheleiros and Bucelas wine lands.
- Visit 2 different wine cellars to sample a variety of Portuguese wines.
- Learn about a wine that was long thought to be extinct.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous wine estate.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Taste 3 different types of wines with a mixed platter of cheeses.
- Visit the National Theater in University Square.
- Explore Bucharest Old Town on foot.
- Taste champagne at three different wineries located on Avenue de Champagne.
- Enjoy a 3-course gourmet lunch.
- Small-group tour to ensure a personal service.
- The best day trip from Paris to Bordeaux, this tour makes use of the new high-speed train.
- During the day you’ll visit three wine spots and taste eight wines.
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage site Saint-Emilion.
We meet early, near the Montparnasse train station, where you, your expert guide, and 15 ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Paris/Paris View Map
- Operator Walks LLC
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Spanish wine tasting, cheese and Iberian cured meats lunch in Barcelona.
- Tasting of 5 Spanish wines.
- Lunch based on Iberian Ham, Manchego cheese, “cristal” bread.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results