- Gaze in awe at the artistic feats of the Spanish masters in Madrid, and experience a different sort of mastery with a fiery flamenco performance in Seville.
- Get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the Albaicin in Granada, before crossing the river to visit the imposing Moorish fortress of the Alhambra.
- Unwind in a laidback fishing town in the Algarve, Portugal's scenic south coast.
|Sep 28||Only 4 seats left|
|Dec 7||Only 10 seats left|
- Driving tour of Paris.
- Bordeaux winery experience.
|Oct 20||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 16||Only 4 seats left|
- Discover two oldest countries – Georgia and Armenia just in one tour..
- Georgia and Armenia are one of the first Christian countries in the world..
- Situated at the important crossroads, Georgia and Armenia have a unique and ancient cultural heritage, and are famed for their traditions of hospitality and cuisine..
|Sep 7||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 8 seats left|
- It's easy to be filled up by the architecture, culture and vibrant nightlife of Barcelona, but the food on offer is just as good.
- The fortified medieval city of Pamplona is a great place to discover on foot.
- Logrono is bursting with delicious local produce and wine, just waiting to be enjoyed on an included pinxtos crawl.
|Sep 7||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 3 seats left|
- This is the perfect trip for history buffs, taking in ancient historical sites from across Georgia.
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snow-capped mountains, where you'll discover medieval tower-houses and a fascinating local dialect.
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier.
|Oct 5||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
- Self-guided visit of Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza.
- Brunello di Montalcino and Nobile di Montepulciano wine tastings.
- Lose yourself in the rural allure of Val D’orcia.
- Explore the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Ang.
- Experience life as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse.
- Enjoy free time for the museums and cafés of Paris..
- Go for a wine tasting in towns famous for their vineyards..
- Explore the scenery and palaces of Avignon..
|Sep 1||Only 3 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore Romania's most important cities, including Bucharest, Brasov Sibiu & Cluj-Napoca.
- Discover the authentic Romanian life in Viscri, the second home of Prince Charles.
- Sample Romania's traditional food and wine.
|Sep 1||1 person booked|
|Sep 9||1 person booked|
- Garni - Walk into an impressive basalt gorge overlooked by a 1st century Hellenistic temple.
- Lake Sevan - Enjoy the sublime beauty of the largest lake in the Caucasus region.
- Tbilisi - Wander through the Old Town of Georgia's cosmopolitan capital.
|Sep 7||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 14||Only 1 seat left|
- Set eyes on the stunning Caucasus Mountains..
- Wander in and out of ancient churches..
- Stroll narrow streets in Tbilisi..
|Sep 6||10+ seats left|
|Sep 20||10+ seats left|
- Learn the local trade with an immersive fishing experience on Lastovo Island.
- As well as the long time favourite Dubrovnik, you'll experience one of Europe's most interesting (and safe) cities of the moment – Sarajevo.
- Under the guidance of knowledgable locals, you'll visit some of the region's most beautiful cathedrals, monasteries, palaces, Ottoman mosques and UNESCO-protected townscapes..
|Sep 11||Only 2 seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 1 seat left|
- Prague: Enjoy beautiful views of this historic city as you sit down to your Welcome Dinner at Bastion Restaurant, known for it's delectable cuisine and excellent service..
- Český Krumlov: Enjoy a night of dinner and wine in a cosy atmosphere at a local restaurant..
- Wachau Valley: Stop to taste the refreshing wines made from the local Grüner Veltliner and Riesling grapes..
|Sep 3||10+ seats left|
|Sep 10||10+ seats left|
- Savour traditional Portuguese food in Lisbon’s oldest neighbourhood..
- Taste coastal Porto’s famous export in a port wine cellar..
- Soak in the lively atmosphere and scenery of Madrid..
|Dec 15||Only 1 seat left|
|Jan 5||10+ seats left|