- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous wine estate.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Drive an original Vespa scooter.
- Tuscan light lunch.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Explore the centuries-long history of Kakheti wine culture.
- Taste the finest wines of Georgia and delicious Georgian cuisine.
- Visit several Georgian wineries and monasteries.
- Walk, sip and eat your way through Zagreb with a wine expert and food-loving local guide
- Learn about the long tradition of wine-making in Croatia, including the country’s little known ties to Zinfandel
- Taste some of the best Croatian cheeses and other local specialties
Highlights10% off Today
- Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote.
- Visit the Castle of Belmonte and travel to the Medieval ages.
- Enjoy your lunch in a typical inn.
- Have time to explore the old town of Šibenik.
- Swimming in the Krka National Park.
- Wine tasting in local winery.
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress and a local winery.
- Wine tasting paired with samples of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
- Tasting of 8 glasses of wine at 2 traditional wine cellars
- Meeting with local winemakers, countryside hospitality
- 2 course Hungarian home cooked meal
Located only 40 minutes away from Budapest, Etyek village is the center of the Etyek... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Budapest/Budapest
- Operator City and Wine
From US$ 92 5 hours View Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
- Visit the picturesque Azeitão region, known for its wines and cheeses.
- Admire breathtaking views of the Arrábida Natural Park mountain range.
- Visit 3 wine cellars and taste fine regional wines.
- Taste wine into the vineyard
- Visit the Castle of La Rochepot or a Castle in Chassagne with 4 wines tasting included
- Enjoy a lunch in a restaurant in Puligny Montrachet
- Learn about the traditional way of life on Crete.
- Help make wine during harvest season, from picking the grapes to stomping them!.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with local recipes based on wine.
Love wine? Want to be a farmer for a day and get hands-on experience ... Read More
- Starts Crete
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 124 8 hours View Tour
- Explore the medieval alleys and streets of gorgeous Treviso while treating yourself to local food and wine.
- Sample an excellent glass of Prosecco at a typical osteria.
- Enjoy scenic views of the Italian countryside.
From US$ 87 2.5 hours View Tour
- Experience the ‘real’ Barcelona away from the tourist trail
- Taste all the delights that local Barcelona has on offer
- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari Monastery.
- Explore Chateau Mukhrani, founded in 1880.
- Wine taste at Georgian organic wine producer Iago's winery.
- Taste the wines of Portugal's Cheleiros and Bucelas wine lands.
- Visit 2 different wine cellars to sample a variety of Portuguese wines.
- Learn about a wine that was long thought to be extinct.
- 2 hours of cruising.
- Taste and try out a wide variety of wines.
- Experience the beautiful sunset above the Danube.
- Visit a winery in south Italy
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars
- Don’t miss out on an unforgettable daytime wine tasting experience.
- Sampling from 7 famous Hungarian wines including the world famous Tokaji.
- Relax and enjoy the light breeze.
- Visit a secret spot to watch the sunset — a spot that only locals know about.
- Discover the bohemian side of Crete, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Venture into the city’s alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces.
- Experience real Cretan food, from classic kalitsounia to freshly baked baklava.
- Learn how Crete’s culinary traditions have led to one of the healthiest diets in the world.
- Participate in a wine tasting workshop and food pairing in one of the oldest Venetian cellars in town.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results