- Go on a pub crawl in Amsterdam.
- Enjoy a gondola ride in Venice.
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops.
- Gaze in awe at the artistic feats of the Spanish masters in Madrid, and experience a different sort of mastery with a fiery flamenco performance in Seville.
- Get lost in the labyrinthine streets of the Albaicin in Granada, before crossing the river to visit the imposing Moorish fortress of the Alhambra.
- Unwind in a laidback fishing town in the Algarve, Portugal's scenic south coast.
SaveUS$ 728From US$ 3,780 US$ 3,213 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
- Wander beautiful medieval cities..
- Opt for a soak in a thermal bath in Budapest..
- Kayak the Bay of Kotor..
SavingUS$ 924From US$ 4,799 US$ 3,875 28 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 4 seats left|
Highlights Read More
SavingUS$ 603From US$ 1,578 US$ 975 7 days View Tour
|May 25||10+ seats left|
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy a walking tour of Rome, see some of its major sights.
- Take a boat ride on the canals of Venice.
- Explore the pristine beaches of Cinque Terre.
- Learn about the dark history and rebuilding of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo.
- Visit Mostar’s famous Old Bridge and witness a traditional bridge jumper hurl themselves into the icy waters below.
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the communist past and progressive vibe of Budapest, the 'Pearl of the Danube'.
SaveUS$ 196From US$ 1,345 US$ 1,210 10 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 11||Only 4 seats left|
- See Paris from the top of The Eiffel Tower, visit the Louvre.
- Cruise on the canals of Venice.
- Explore the Eternal city of Rome during a guided, sightseeing tour.
- Explore the remote northern reaches of Albania and take one of the world’s best boat trips with a cruise through the mountainous corridors of Lake Koman.
- Experience daily life in the Valbona Valley with a stay at a local guesthouse.
- Discover the secret staircase of Kalaja Fortress, and find your way to a hilltop lookout over Prizren – Kosovo’s most beautiful town.
SaveUS$ 714From US$ 2,485 US$ 1,864 15 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 2 seats left|
SavingUS$ 1,185From US$ 3,538 US$ 2,353 19 days View Tour
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- Now one of the world's most artistic and exciting cities, Berlin has a complex history.
- Soak up the royal history of Krakow's Wawel Castle and step back in time with a stroll through its medieval main square.
- Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and bohemian vibes of the Czech Republic.
- Discover the incredible biodiversity of Romania’s remote Danube Delta.
- Spend time in the least-visited corner of Moldova – itself the least-visited country in Europe – in a breakaway strip of land called Gagauzia that highlights the complex cultural and historical diversity of this region.
- Moldova is famous for its wine, so sample the local tipple during a guided tour of Mileștii Mici, sitting on top of 200km of underground cellar tunnels, making it the largest quality wine collection in the world.
SaveUS$ 429From US$ 2,955 US$ 2,659 13 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 10||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the lovely neighborhood of Montmartre, with breathtaking views of Paris.
- Learn about the history of Paris on the Île de la Cité..
- Step inside Notre Dame Cathedral to admire stunning gothic architecture.
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Paris/Paris View Map
- Operator Walks LLC
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Learn more about the rich history of Rome during an orientation walk.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Venice, see some of its major canals.
- Visit Florence, an open-air museum of European architectural masterpieces.
- Gondola ride in Venice.
- Canal dinner cruise in Amsterdam.
- Stay in the scenic Austrian Alps.
SavingUS$ 157From US$ 2,992 21 days View Tour
|Nov 12||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 17||Only 6 seats left|
SavingUS$ 132From US$ 2,517 16 days View Tour
|Nov 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 3||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results