- Travel through Transylvania and see the gothic churches and castles that inspired the legend behind the world’s most famous vampire, Count Dracula.
- Visit Viscri’s 15th-century fortified church and hear how this church saved locals from invaders.
- Delve into the communist past and the thriving, artistic present-day vibe of Bucharest, a surprisingly dynamic city on the edge of Eastern Europe..
SaveUS$ 467From US$ 3,220 US$ 2,898 11 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 16||Only 6 seats left|
- Enjoy a breathtaking trip to the horses' paradise;.
- Learn exciting facts about horses and their lives;.
- Have a nice cup of tea with pies after an adventure in the horseland!.
If you are tired of noisy streets and long for relaxing somewhere in the countryside ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Saint Petersburg/Saint Petersburg View Map
- Operator ULKOtours - Russia & Scandinavia
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Riding the Icelandic Viking horse.
- The power of Gullfoss waterfall.
- Erupting hot spring at Geysir geothermal area.
- Orientation Horse riding lesson.
- 1 hour relaxing horse ride.
- Ride around the valleys of Cappadocia on horseback..
- Enjoy local hospitality in remote villages..
- Go sea kayaking in spectacular coves..
SavingUS$ 217From US$ 1,129 US$ 912 10 days View Tour
|May 31||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 28||Only 5 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results