Europe Farm and plantation visits Tours 2019/2020
50 Farm and plantation visits Tours with 4967 Reviews
- Visit the UNESCO towns of Matera and Alberobello.
- Walk in tranquil countryside past trulli, vineyards and olive groves .
- Indulge in the succulent and fresh local cuisine .
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,625 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 166From US$ 3,153 14 days View Tour
|Jun 5||10+ seats left|
|Jun 12||10+ seats left|
- Drive an original Vespa scooter.
- Authentic Tuscan light lunch.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Local guide in Florence.
- Bordeaux winery tour and tasting.
- Driving tour of Paris.
SavingUS$ 104From US$ 1,985 16 days View Tour
|Oct 20||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 16||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit the breathtaking Giant's Causeway..
- Enjoy a guided tour of the oldest working distillery in Ireland..
- Explore the cities of Derry and Belfast.
SavingUS$ 288From US$ 1,199 US$ 911 5 days View Tour
|May 29||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 19||Only 2 seats left|
- Discover ancient wine cellars.
- Walk through quiet countryside.
- Explore vibrant Porto.
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,235 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 4 seats left|
- Travel to Gullfoss Waterfall.
- Explore Þingvellir National Park.
- See hot springs at the Geysir geothermal area.
- Small group of maximum 8 participants.
- Winery lunch.
- Expert local guide.
- Explore the ancient Tuscan hill towns of Pienza and Montalcino.
- Visit and learn about an active, organic Tuscan farm, where you’ll enjoy a homemade meal.
- Climb the walls of the famous Montalcino Castle and take in stunning views.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Vilnius: Your Travel Director offers you a varied selection of charming restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening – a culinary experience not to be missed..
- Warsaw: Join your travelling companions and Travel Director for your Celebration Dinner at a prized local restaurant..
- Dining Summary: 17 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee..
SaveUS$ 903From US$ 5,505 US$ 4,844 18 days View Tour
|Jun 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 12||Only 10 seats left|
- Discover Portugal’s architectural gems like the manors of Sintra and the Roman temples of Évora..
- Enjoy a mesmerizing Fado music performance in Lisbon..
- Take in a traditional flamenco show in Seville..
SavingUS$ 190From US$ 3,609 15 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 29||Only 1 seat left|
- Visit Finca La Melonera, learn about local grape varieties and their revival.
- Taste wines, enjoy tapas.
- Explore Ronda, one of the oldest cities in Spain, on your own.
- Visit San Gimignano, Volterra and Monteriggioni.
- Taste dishes prepared with saffron accompanied by refreshing Vernaccia white wine.
- Stop at a small artisanal alabaster workshop to meet traditionalist craftsman.
Our trip starts with a drive towards San Gimignano. On our way, we stop for ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Siena/Siena View Map
- Operator Tuscan Escapes
- Tour Type Group Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results