- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a full day exploring one of southern Patagonia's most spectacular natural wonders the Perito Morino Glacier
- Choose from a variety of hikes throughout the gorgeous mountains of Los Glaciares National Park
- Set eyes on Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre and hike to whichever of their base camps you wish
- Enjoy plenty of free time to unwind in the villages of El Califate and El Chalten
From the jagged glory of peaks like Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre to the immense and still-advancing ice-scape that is the Perito Moreno Glacier, this independent experience spans some of the most breathtaking and fascinating glacial scenery on the planet. Begin on the streets of El Califate, where the marvels of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field are just a hop, skip and a jump away. Conclude with a relaxing stay in the village of El Chalten – the perfect way to stretch your legs after exploring one of the world’s best glaciers and trekking through El Chalten National Park.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short ‘mini tours’ that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-4 travellers, come accompanied by a local Peregrine guide and depart daily.
Perito Moreno Glacier excursion - El Chalten
El Chalten/El Calafate
- Hotel (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
- Bus , Private vehicle
- Complimentary arrival transfer
- El Calafate - Entrance to Los Glaciares National Park
- Full-day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier (USD)
- Day hike to Laguna de los Tres
- Complimentary departure transfer
- Any international flights to/from El Calafate are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this El Chalten Experience - Independent tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Peregrine Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 08 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
El Chalten Experience - Independent tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this El Chalten Experience - Independent tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.