- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
- Los Glaciares National Park
Walk along the boardwalk as the magnificent glacier creaks and calves into Lake Argentina, and take a boat cruise close enough to feel the crisp breeze from the ice face! If you feel inspired, try the "Big Ice" tour and hike on top of the glacier!
Experience a trip of a lifetime in Patagonia.
I would recommend splitting the visit to the Park in 2 days. It made for a very long day seeing the Park and flying back to BA on the same day.”
The airport transfers were all good. We didnt wait and that prompt pick up gave us a good sense of security in a new place.
The hotels at Calafate and Iguaz were superb. Weskar was also okay but too small for a party of three. Nonetheless, Weskar service was good.
On the tour guide, they were all good. But it would have been better if we were properly advised on all payments to the park. Perhaps, this advisory can be included in the day to day itinerary to prepare on the cash we needed to bring because Natales isnt too friendly on credit cards.
Clothing advisory the advisory on Calafate and Ushuaia were okay. But the Iguaz side can be better because we were not prepared for raincoats which were a must to visit the cataratas
The 24-hour service of Say Hueque was excellent. It was very helpful whenever we needed clarifications, or inquiries of our travel.
One suggestion: Best to include all entrance fees to the parks in the cost. It would be less hassle cause of currency exchange issues.
Again, thanks for your service. We look forward to future relationships.”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia & Discover El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 nights in El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour and cruise
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish).
- International or Domestic Flights.
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour.