- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
- Los Glaciares National Park
Walk along the boardwalk as the magnificent glacier creaks and calves into Lake Argentina, and take a boat cruise close enough to feel the crisp breeze from the ice face! If you feel inspired, try the "Big Ice" tour and hike on top of the glacier!
Experience a trip of a lifetime in Patagonia.
I think seeing the Iguazu falls was our favourite – its really not to be missed! Probably the final walk along the platform on the Argentenian side (when you get wet) was our favourite.
Our favourite memory would be the Milonga – it was a real cultural learning and we had fantastic teachers & guide (also a teacher). I would also say that the Tango was not to be missed – really exceptional.
We thought all of the guides were exceptional – very knowledgeable and keen to share their experiences. Really nice people too.”
The highlight of working with Say Hueque was seeing amazing places. Our favourite hotel was Senderos Hosteria in El Chalten, it was friendly, helpful and intimate. All hotels were good.
Our favourite excursion was Ascencio Valley in Torres del Paine: beautiful, very helpful guides and exciting encounter with puma.
I shall say Vincenzo Muzio and Valeria at Rio Serrano Hotel were very helpful. In general, all was good.”
All the very best!”
Day 1: Travel to Patagonia & Discover El Calafate
Day 2: El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 3: El Calafate
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 nights in El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour and cruise
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish).
- International or Domestic Flights.
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour.